Dragon Crisis!

TheCoffeeGod

[sadht]Dragon Crisis![/sadht][sadhl=3479]dragon-crisis[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

The PV for this didn't really suck me in, but I'll probably give it a try anyways to see how it turns out.

I'm actually looking forward to this.
But I will have to agree that the PV really didnt do anything for me, was a little lack luster.

Just got done watching the first episode... I like it... I dont know what else to say but if it keeps this "action" going in all the eps I'll be happy.

>.>
shot0101.png

shot0115.png
:D

Also, love the ed

Last edited:
ugh... all I'll say is it had moments where it sparked my interest.

however... i think the hyper-loser generic clueless/afraid of girls male harem lead has been done so many times it really makes it hard for me to watch one more anime with a guy with a multitude of pretty girls lusting after him, only for hims to blush and react like they have cooties every time they touch him.

maybe will watch another ep. doubt it though.

I'm so happy that I can use my brothers CrunchyRolls account whenever I want, looks like they picked up all decent anime this season so I'll have plenty to watch ;p

Now let's see, after watching the PV I didn't really expect a lot of this show, but the 1st episode was surprisingly entertaining. Looking forward to next week already ;)

I liked the first ep quite a bit. Really not much more I can say since it is pretty generic to most other titles going on atm. Can't really form more of an opinion until I see a few more episodes and that won't be for a few months unfortunately.

Anybody gonna agree with me when I say that based on the first ep, rose is incredibly moe? Not that it bothers me or anything :)

Overall I liked the first episode, it went by pretty quickly. Shall be watching.

Fairly high production value here. Sure we've seen ideas like this before, but overall I just get the feeling this is going to be a cut above. Not a bad first episode, great music, the fire looked really bad ass, and the fact that the dragon girl is Rie K makes me happy.

Overall I thought the first episode was pretty good. It got me interested enough to want to watch the next episode and I didn't see any real big problems with the series so far. So I'm hoping that it'll turn out to be a good series.

First episode was awesome. The animation was great, but honestly, the sound did it all. It felt like there were several bands just playing spontaneously. It matched every line and scene perfectly. Character design wasn't anything unique, but the animation quality was great so it all looked good.

Rose made this first episode, she was adorable. It was just quirky good fun, especially at the end, it all just culminated at the end with the scientist, lol.

I'm so happy that I can use my brothers CrunchyRolls account whenever I want, looks like they picked up all decent anime this season so I'll have plenty to watch ;p

Now let's see, after watching the PV I didn't really expect a lot of this show, but the 1st episode was surprisingly entertaining. Looking forward to next week already ;)

ugh I won't even comment on that. *shiver* I'm still not over the trauma from Ika Musume last season. I figured trying one episode subbed wouldn't hurt...

Dragon Crisis is like
Toradora with a super deredere blonde Taiga. She even says "Ryuuji"

Well, I thought the first ep was promising. Great voice talent, good music, nice animation, and at least a semi interesting setting and story so far. I have some hope for this one... I just hope it doesn't go the way of Asobi ni Iku Yo =(

Well, I thought the first ep was promising. Great voice talent, good music, nice animation, and at least a semi interesting setting and story so far. I have some hope for this one... I just hope it doesn't go the way of Asobi ni Iku Yo =(

Asobi ni Iku Yo was bad from the first episode

ugh I won't even comment on that. *shiver* I'm still not over the trauma from Ika Musume last season. I figured trying one episode subbed wouldn't hurt...

Dragon Crisis is like

How is this anything like Toradora besides the lead being called Ryuji? Absolutely nothing in common.

Dragon Crisis is like

are you implying Squid Girl was bad? Are you insane? I think we might be from different planets. *going to go look at your profile now to see what you like*

also, like Xennon said, the only similarities here are the fact that the guy's name is Ryuuji and the loli is voiced by Rie K the end.

Asobi ni Iku Yo was bad from the first episode

seriously, I understand not caring for something due to difference in taste, but the first episode of Asobi was fucking awesome. The fight on the boat? hello?

Last edited:
Hey, it looks like there will be a love triangle, too! How much more similar can you get?!

Back