Gakuen Alice

runpsicat

Forum Moderator
Gakuen Alice
(a.k.a. Alice Academy)

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations ~ Add Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

Currently being subbed by Naisho.

I have no idea what this series is about, so here is what JASCII has said about it. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
i've got only one thing to say.

zOMGsofukncuteimgonnanosebleedzOMGTHISISTOOOOOOOOCUTE!!!!

I really like it.

it's ... hmmm... the style of humour is rather similar to kodocha... yet not.

as for story...

some people have what is called an 'Alice' .. which is a sort of special power. like... being able to create fire ... or extreme charisma... (examples taken from the first episode)...

these people are extremely rare... so Japan (and supposedly most other countries as well) has created a special school for people with these abilities.
and if you have an ability like that... you *must* enter the school, which is an escelator type school. meaning.. you'll be there for quite a while.
also.. you can't meet anyone from the outside while you're there...
(but your family get a rather hefty sum of cash in exchange)
the school's name? Alice Gakuen.

Now put yourselves in the shoes of Mikan.
she's fighting to keep her old school from being torn down... but the town she lives in has no more money...
suddenly she recieves a letter by Turtlemail from her best friend Hotaru who has to go away to Alice Gakuen... and all of a sudden, the town has enough money to keep the school open...

what to do? ... go to Tokyo and find Hotaru, of course. =^_^=

I don't really think there are too many spoilers in that... do you?

Episode 6:
Thistime we got to see that Flame of recca(Kurei) impersonator with the mask. They realy look alike. Or i haven't watched flame of recca for a looong time
:smile:
well, perhaps not that big spoiler, but better safe that sorry :balloon:

just watched this show in it's entirety.
it's not all that bad.
something about the production reminded me of Prince of Tennis.
anyway a solid 3/5

It's a good series! I've read the manga too, but it's a little weird that the anime only has 26 episodes... Where's the rest, huh? Lol. :D

Back