Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi

Sorox

[sadht]Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi[/sadht][sadhl=4045]Itsuka-Tenma-no-Kuro-Usagi[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

Not all that great of a 1st episode by my standards, but by no means was it terrible.

"We finally meet again after 9 years!" "lol, nope; I just stabbed her." XD I don't know why, but that was my first thought about the end of the episode, and it made me lol. XD

What...
Quite suprising. So much has already happened in just the first episode. It's quite different, imo. I like it though. The animation is awesome too - those scenes where Himea is in...the other world (? Don't know what else to call it) are just epic. And I loved when he was hit by the truck - I wasn't expecting his head to rip right off like that. I assumed the anime was going to be super cheesy, but it looks like the plot will be pretty serious. I could have done without the multiple unnecessary pantsu shots and the amount of times Taito's name was said, but otherwise, I really enjoyed the first episode. I'm curious as to how the powers work and why Mr. President there is trying to prevent Himea from coming back (I'm sure she's not dead - or I hope not - but questions must be asked when he just stabbed her like that...and obviously he was the one who erased Taito's memories and whatnot, blah blah). Thouroughly impressed with this episode. <3 Will definitely keep watching.

this is giving me horrible flashbacks to 11eyes. not many anime can do that, but this one is.

not a good sign.

This show might be good. Keyword is "might". It hasn't left a big impression on me, but it was good enough that I am curious to what the hell happened.

this is giving me horrible flashbacks to 11eyes. not many anime can do that, but this one is.

not a good sign.

11eyes was great! whatchoo talkin' bout' dawg?

But I agree, this is pretty reminiscent of 11eyes for some reason.

I wasn't expecting what I got when watching this anime, and was for the most part pleased. It was quirky, and full of surprises.

Getting hit by the truck, saw it coming, but not the aftermath that was brilliant.

For an opening episode it was a good one, set most of the story, and left lots of questions. Though it may have been a bit to much information.

I definitely think I'll carry on watching it. Though the major down for me was the censoring.. If your going to put a shot of 10 school girl's ass's into your anime. Don't censor it, just leave it out. - Then 20 seconds later you get a full on uncensored crotch shot, followed by
A rather crap censor on the gore of his neck being reattached. Though I think this was probably for pure laziness on drawing the neck insides etc.

Basically if your going to put panty shots and gore into something, don't cover it. Or just leave it out.

I gave it a 3/5 for the first episode, but it'll go up with further episodes (I hope).

I didn't know this was supposed to be a vampire anime. I planned on watching this a month ago, but I never read up on the anime much beforehand, though I knew it was a fantasy from the design and preview.

I think that as far as dialogue goes, the conversation between Taito and Haruka in the beginning was written pretty well, imo. I don't normally think about this, but it leaped out at me.

A lot of serious anime getting to the point/heart of the drama quickly. Kamisama, Ro-Kyu-Bu!, Sacred Seven, and now this. Are we rusihng things because we only get 12 episodes? That didn't make any difference on all of the other 12-episode ones in the past. I rather like this, so I hope all anime onward kick up the pace and learn from these.

I'm sad we didn't get to see an opening or ending. =/

I don't really see the resemblance to 11eyes...

I don't really see the resemblance to 11eyes...

generic cookie cutter characters, lots of pretentious drama and music. plenty of grimdark imagery mixed in with copious and completely unnecessary panty shots; thoroughly ruining the dark mood. blood and death and fanserve all wrapped in insanely pretentious package with an over serious and completely nonsensical plot.

pretty much an 11eyes clone.

we'll see how this goes. oddly i remember foolishly likely 11eyes after seeing ep 1.

Eps 1 and 2: This is one of the anime this season that I've been looking forward to. I've read a few chapters of the manga adaptation, found it pretty interesting.
Haha... I love the scene where Taito gets hit by a truck and finds himself watching his own body with a detached head. It was funnier the first time, though, when I saw it in the manga.

Hmh... This is a little different in arrangement compared to the manga. I mean, in the manga they tell Gekkou's backstory (and some of Himea's, too) before they end up fighting his brother. The manga is pretty confusing, though, this is probably better. Though I think it'd still be a little confusing for someone who isn't familiar with the story from before.
The manga has much better art. Thus, a part of the attraction is gone from the anime adaptation. Still, I find this story interesting, especially the basic concept is just up my alley. The characters are a bit meh (except for the designs, those are mostly good) and the storytelling is a mess, but the action and comedy are alright. I'll watch, at least for now.

ep 2 -

yeah... 11eyes fears confirmed... i might give it a few more eps... but right now there is no reason to watch this except for the pretentious (and hilariously bad) music, sidesplitting dialogue and horrible characters. overall this is "B" movie crap at it's worst...

My reaction to Episode 4: Wut?
Spell of rapture? the childhood friend is some sort of demon-angel minion? Himea randomly becomes a slut? Did I miss something!?
O.o

My reaction to Episode 4: Wut?
Spell of rapture? the childhood friend is some sort of demon-angel minion? Himea randomly becomes a slut? Did I miss something!?
O.o

Right... That and episode 5 were possibly the worst things I've seen; I kept looking at the time to see how much more was left of each episode. I like the anime's attempt at focusing on forming a plot...but I'm not liking how the plot makes no sense. I can't believe I'm saying this, but the anime needs to slow down and have a god-awful filler beach episode for some character building. XD

Episode 5-

There wasn't even any character development for Haruka, yet now she's going to be an antagonist or something? How are we supposed to care about this when we don't even know her? >.> You just know the drama in the future is going to be a failed attempt.

The thing about the plot is, there is no plot. I thought it was confusing too but today it just dawned on me that there is no semblance of any rational story line whatsoever. Characters are semi-introduced and dropped, the Seraphim were after her but now they're not, She wants to destroy the world with "rapture" she doesn't want to destroy the world with "rapture", I just do not get it.

Yet, every time I swear I am going to drop it, I watch the new episode to find myself banging my head on the computer desk just hoping that things will make sense. Maybe it's the pretty colors in HD??

Keep in mind this is based off a light novel series. My guess is they r trying to adapt a lot of volumes into a short tv series omitting some important pieces of info which may be the reason why the plot is sucking bad so far.

In the end this show wasn't anything special. It seems pretty forgettable IMO. There is one more episode left, but it looks like probably fanservice. I hate it when a show ends, but there is still an episode or two left. Now that the story is finished, I feel like I don't have a reason to watch the next episode.

Episode 11: filler. After an extended beach episode,
they go to the bath house
. Go figure. I really want to say I like this anime, but there was so much going on that the story got lost in the midst of all the busyness. That being said, it appears due to lack of previews that the season(?) or series ended with this episode and I still have more questions than answers..

This really felt unfinished. When the last episode was over I thought "What, that's it?". I had to check if this actually WAS the last one....

but there was so much going on that the story got lost in the midst of all the busyness.

Yeah, they could have left out some of this fanservice in favour of explanations...

Back