Magikano

Aydan

[sadht]Magikano[/sadht][sadhl=1002]magikano[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

Magikano new love/comedy (+ a whole bunch of genres mixed into one) show.
I really liked the first episode, all I can say is that I laughed a lot. :D
Funny, funny, especially the deformations of faces and voices.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh but I didn't like it... I'm not saying it is bad. It is just not my kind of a thing.

I thought I would enjoy it in the same way I enjoy shows like Shuffle. However, I was annoyed by the hammering on the head ploy. I hate that kind of "make'em bleed" humor. This nothing to do with the show of course and is my own opinion. I also didn't like the evilness of the interloping witch... How am I going to be amused by and pleased to cheer for a greedy twit who does whatever she likes (getting him in a fight just to see what he is made of and trying to poison his sisters). She is just a bleeping bleep and deserves what she gets. Mind you I only watched the first episode; so, this is in no way a fair and appropriate opinion.

I would reserve judgement on the series entirely until halfway through...But I like it because of the insane fun. Not really much development in characters, as I would expect of mahou shoujo animes mixed with a harem theme.

The ending didn't feel complete at all...
They could have at least given either the guy or girl at the end some lines that showed they remembered each other; a never ending story just seems dumb to me

The ending didn't feel complete at all...
They could have at least given either the guy or girl at the end some lines that showed they remembered each other; a never ending story just seems dumb to me

The mobius Strip! =D

Actually I thought you were supposed to get the idea that Ayumi does know, and THIS time would be able to change the course of events... but it has been a while and maybe that was not the case after all.
Anyhow, I agree. Lucky it was only a shorter series or I would have been pissed at the restart end.

Magikano.....hey ISSUP (hint hint)

Ahhhhhh......to celebrate my glorious return to positive stats (and to throw my name in the hat for new ISSUP member), I feel that it's approriate that I talk about one of my favorite new animes of '09'......Magikano.
I'm starting at ep.1 again
Feel free to join and revel in the ecchiness......(hint hint)

Re: Magikano.....hey ISSUP (hint hint)

I've watched the first episode for the 4th time now
But I still can't get over how much of a dillweed Haruouo is
*holds head in shame*

Back