Ouran High School Host Club

kainbloodheart

Ouran High School Host Club
Alt title: Ouran Koukou Host Club

Synopsis, Screenshots, Reviews, Recommendations ~ Add Your Own Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here. Full reviews should be posted here. Forum rules and post guidelines can be found here.

I really enjoyed this series, i had a few giggles watching it and liked how the host club had all the mega stereotypical characters. The ending to the series was also enjoyable and had plenty of closure, but also would allow for a second season. I would definitely recommend this to other people who enjoy humour and some light romance.

p.s If you liked fruits basket then you'll probably like this animation is very similar and some of the humour is similar as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
ouran is one of the best animes that i have seen... i had stalled it for awhile after the first episode but after i picked it up agian i had finished it in a matter of days. i laughed out loud at every episode and though i dont necessarily forsee a 2nd season i would welcome one with open arms!

OHSHC is one of the better animes i watched. it made me laugh throughout the series and never really got bored of it. If you like romance then you'll be sure to get some in it. The characters are very diverse and fun to watch. You should really watch it if your currently not watching anything else. Im sure you wont regret it!!!

OHSHC is one of the better animes i watched. it made me laugh throughout the series and never really got bored of it. If you like romance then you'll be sure to get some in it. The characters are very diverse and fun to watch. You should really watch it if your currently not watching anything else. Im sure you wont regret it!!!

"Better Animes"
I wouldn't say Better Animes, Ouran is much more than that. In terms of quality and effort that has been put into the Story, the Characters and the adaption from manga and anime are far beyond better. :love:

OH dont get me wrong. OHSHC was an awesome anime. the storyline, the characters, the artwork are nice and i like it. definitely one of my top 10s. its just when i said better it basically means best to me. i dont say best alot sry. im wierd like that =DDD

I love OHSHC! I started watching it a month or so ago and haven't finished it yet, but its one of my new favorites so far. Its funny and one of the few shows where I like pretty much all the characters.

i love this anime..
it never fails to make me laugh in every episode..
my favorite episode of this is when they were on the beach and tamaki got angry to haruhi..and the episode where kyouya recounted the first time he met tamaki..XD

OHSHC is really awesome, in my opinion. It has a just a bit of everything... humor, crazy stuff, angst, romance, originality. It's just really good.

If you're going to watch it online, I don't know. But if you're willing to download it, I can give a website but I'm not really sure if it's OK to post in the forums so I'm sending it in a PM.

Ouran High School Host Club was great, I think. I just watched it recently and I was a bit gloomy when I began, but it was so fun that it returned my mood to normal ^^ I'm also one of the people who would happily accept the 2nd season. And maybe 3rd, 4th, 5th....

Oh, this is definitely one of my faves....light hearted and it didn't take itself too seriously. It was a giggle-fest for me!! I LOVE Honey-senpai :love: cute cute cute!!! I'd bake cakes for him every day hehe.

Oh, this is definitely one of my faves....light hearted and it didn't take itself too seriously. It was a giggle-fest for me!! I LOVE Honey-senpai :love: cute cute cute!!! I'd bake cakes for him every day hehe.

I'd take Mori myself. Not sure why he's my fave since he barely talks, but he is *shrug*

any guys can vouche for me if this is worth a watch?.... It has been sitting my anime folder for a long time and I can't put myself up to watch it. Maybe because the main character i hear that is female looks like a dude and the dudes look like girls... then again that seems to be the norm in most shoujos. I only have one question. Is this going to be as bad as fruits basket? Mind you I really like romance animes and I found fruits basket to be a bit dry in that department.

Can't really answer for you, being a girl and all, but I think it is funny, so if you like silly shows, you may like it. I've never seen fruits basket so I can't compare, but give it a shot.

Back