Crystal Blaze

Julianlivre

Crystal Blaze

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations ~ Add Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

Title: Crystal Blace
Airs: 09.04.2008
Episodes: 12
Genre: Action, SciFi

Story: S&A Detective Agency is a jack-of-all-trades in Lags Town placed on the outskirts of Diver City. Shu used to be a hot-shot police detective and fought for justice. He stood up against state authority but lost everything he had as a consequence and drifted into this town. Now he lives an easy life with his right-hand man (Akira), two assistants (Manami and Ayaka) but feels empty inside.

One day, an incident leads Shu to come across the mysterious heroine, Sara, who has no memory of her past. The unprecedented truth is about to be revealed as he investigates the incident, and it will provoke a crisis involving the entire Diver City…

Can Shu and his buddies protect what they cherish?
And what is the future of Diver City...?

More info: http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=5723

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd managed to watch this show up to episode 7, and have decided that it's getting dropped from my viewing list. Started out with an interesting premise, in reflection though I find that none of the characters really make any connection and the relationships feel forced.

Like Popeye says "I had all I can stands, and I can't stands no more"..

Last edited by a moderator:
Found out about this anime completely at random. After two episodes I can see it intrigues me, but I'm not really sure what to expect. For some reason I'm getting a Cowboy Bebop vibe; the noir atmosphere, the jazzy soundtrack, the protagonist. Not nearly as good, of course.

Back