Zan Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei

azanimefan

[sadht]Zan Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei[/sadht][sadhl=2475]zan-sayonara-zetsubou-sensei[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

suicidal teacher, Mr. Despair is back! season 3

Last edited by a moderator:
ep 1 is subbed... im laughing my ass off.

man - you can tremble in fear all you want, but you'll never escape! hahahaha!
Zetsubou Sensei- on the contrary you saved me, you helped me escape from those troublesome students; i think I'd prefer to live out my days alone and in peace.
man- you mean after i told you those horrifying things, you'd rather stay here?!

Kafka - what are you talking about? Sensei doesn't carry anything like bad luck! he's the god of entrance exam students! He brings them good luck!
Zetsubou Sensei- why are you worshiping me like a lucky charm?!
man- why?
Kafka- why? that's because Zetsubou Sensei has no punchline!
students - no punchline? no punchline! that's guaranteed success!
Kafka- there's never been a punchline! This "no punchline" percentage is a miracle!

I'm in despair! People who go on journeys to find themselves but instead expose their hidden dark sides have left me in despair!

oh man.. this anime just kills me. all is right in the world.

Last edited:
I thought it was alright. The dancing and odd costume part was funny. Besides that I didn't laugh at all.

First episode was okay. Maybe it is because I recently watched two seasons of this, maybe it is because I don't have a very wide knowledge about Japanese society, maybe it's even because the fansubs I watched were horrible, but I'm not really excited about the first episode.
It feels like more of the same, a feeling I didn't really had during previous episodes
Except for the prison scene. That was... new and refreshing? xP
It's mostly the conversations that I really liked in the previous series, that I didn't really care for here.

Well, maybe it's just this episode, I've found a couple of episodes dull in the previous seasons aswell.
Keeping my hopes up about this one

I definitely liked the second episode better than the first one. I especially liked the time lag part. After the first episode, I didn't think I would be watching the whole show. If it stays like this, then I'll probably stick with the whole show.

first episode was pretty cool. I especially likes the sequence where the Zetsubou Girls are breaking in to save Itoshiki. IT was great. Second episode was alright. but i havent found the time to finish it yet.

So far the 3rd season is off to a good start. ^.^ cant wait to see the intro get an animation.

For some reason I am not finding this season as funny as the first two and the OVAs. I am trying to figure out what has changed. I "get" a lot of what they are talking about and making fun of but I just don't find it funny.

I am also not crazy about the animation... I used to love when the creativity of the various styles within the show. I used to loop the openings over and over because they were so incredible and the songs were awesome but I don't like the third Season opening at all and the song is horrible.

And there is very little Kafuka in it! I always loved her and Nozomu clashing with each other. What happened to every segment having a Kaere panty shot? ( I am not a perv... It was always funny to me how they slipped that in) And Nozomu doesn't seem as freaked out by everything as he was in the past two Seasons.

I am still going to watch this because I want to see it through but I hope it will turn around before the Season ends.

Maybe its just getting old?

Honestly, I thought the first season was hilarious. I could not stop laughing every episode. But I got 2-3 episodes into the 2nd season and got bored of it because it was pretty much the same thing over and over again. Then again I havent watched this season so I wouldnt know.

Im watching it as well.

I wouldnt say its not funny but its definitely isnt living up to season 1 or 2 or the OVAS.
However i will say i dont think its lost its SZS charm YET. IMO, its just as zetsubouy as the last seasons. Could it be better? Yes. But it still has its charm. I think the reason people think the intro sucks is cause we're so used to the awesom first 2. That couldve been better as well but i LOVE the ED song. its great.

I guess we'll just wait and watch where this season goes.

:smile:

PS. havent seen for but thought 3 was the best one yet.

I actually really liked the OVA's, which made me hopeful for this season but... yeah, I'm a little disappointed at the moment. They've had a good track record though, so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, and stick with the new season for a while yet. Here's to hoping they don't muck it up (like, oh, say, the "new" Haruhi).

Just finished ep 5, and while it's not a favorite, I thoroughly enjoyed it. First time I could say that this season.

ep 6 was the best one of the season hands down.

i think i hurt myself i was laughing so hard through most of it. this was one of the best eps of SZS i've seen to date.

Thread necro time! (sorta)

As frustrated I am with how slow subs are released, I just watched ep 11 and laughed out loud for pretty much the entire episode.
I nearly shot hot tea out my nose during the "Get back in the kitchen, woman" line

Back