Fight Ippatsu! Juuden-Chan!!

Sui

[sadht]Fight Ippatsu! Juuden-Chan!![/sadht][sadhl=2467]fight-ippatsu-juuden-chan[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

Hm..I'm really stuck for words on this one.
Episode 1:
Well, at least I can never say I haven't seen the ass of an electrocuted anime girl...because I have...thanks to this anime...I've even seen her pee herself.
We even got a close up of the ass/urine. How delightful.
:!!:

"Because Hakone's life energy level is low...
you want to stick that ridicously large plug into her?!"

"Hai! It's to charge her up well!"

Sticking plugs into depressed people. Interesting.

Wait...no...no it isn't.

Rubbish first episode. Only moment I laughed (and I actually lol'd hard) was when I saw a scene from the ED which showed a small boob-shaped island (with rocks that look like nipples!)
That was pretty awesome if you ask me hehe...
I'm probably going to finish watching this, just because I'm curious if it can get any worse.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG...... this anime is special...... words can not describe... there's a lot of ecchi! there's a lot of peeing! there's a lot of WTF moments! there's a hentai show in the anime that they show quite often.

and this is just after 2 eps....

What do you expect from the person who created Mahoromatic and KissXSis? Just wait until Alice no 100°Cc or Iinari! Aibration gets animated . . . you ain't seen peeing yet . . . actually there's been way too many peeing stories lately . . . :...:

is that really
pee?

at first I thought I was seeing things.
this show is awesome.... I can't even put it into words.

if you like violence and ecchi and .......er....uh
body fluids

episode 5: the swimsuit episode :P

I have to say I don't care at all for the violence in this at all
apart from that it is, what it is and then some.

episode 6: oddly serious.

Last edited:
just finished this yesterday. it was pretty good for a ridiculous show. The violence was disturbing and unnecessary but the overall concept

fighting depression from a parallel world

was kind of interesting and the ecchi level was over the top far and beyond anything I've ever seen in a "normal" ecchi anime. Demented, weird and messed up but absolutely entertaining. I really enjoyed the adventures of Millie-chan and her animal friend Bitch-kun the anime within the anime. let us not forget
the unexplained urine fetishes.
here's hoping for a deeper level of understanding in the second season.

Back