Best Male Villain Round 5:Dio Brando vs Johan Liebert

Who is the better villain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, but can Vicious do this?

svJTm89.gif

Yeah, I don't see Akio winning against Johan or Dio... Not with how they slaughtered this round.
He might get to the finals if he squares off against the Count next round.

Also, was going to say I was surprised Vicious even made it to the quarterfinals, but then I looked at his matches. He's a decent villain, but he's probably one of the weakest cast members of Bebop.

Also, was going to say I was surprised Vicious even made it to the quarterfinals, but then I looked at his matches. He's a decent villain, but he's probably one of the weakest cast members of Bebop.

Without him, Cowboy Bebop never would have been such a success, he's key to the story. That's why he deserves to be here.

Without him, Cowboy Bebop never would have been such a success, he's key to the story. That's why he deserves to be here.
He is definitely needed for tbe atoey, but with the rest of the main cast having backstory and decent plot, Vicious is almost too simplistic. He's not dynamic, his backstory is pretty much
Spike's old gang boss, lover of Julia. Wants Spike dead for also loving Julia.
that's all there is to him. He doesn't even manipulate anything in the series. He's a poor end boss.

He is definitely needed for tbe atoey, but with the rest of the main cast having backstory and decent plot, Vicious is almost too simplistic. He's not dynamic, his backstory is pretty much
Spike's old gang boss, lover of Julia. Wants Spike dead for also loving Julia.
that's all there is to him. He doesn't even manipulate anything in the series. He's a poor end boss.

I never said he was the most developed villain ever and yes it's true others from Bebop are way more complex... but being so simple and yet so important to the story is a damn commendable trait. Sometimes you just need simple little things to achieve something great.

Akio is a great character and villain, but I do think some of his success comes from my choice of picture.

CzpWfw0.jpg

Even as a married man I'm just like "Daaaayum."

Back