Aggressive Retsuko

Episode 14:

Damn, did ya'll see Retsuko shaking it this episode. It's like daaaaaaamn she's really stepping up her game.

Episode 15:

That was one intense Shokugeki. I didn't know playing death metal for your food could give it that extra spicy punch.

15:

FUUUUUUUUUUCK YEEEEEEEAH CURRY, curry is love, curry is life. It was also beautiful seeing Retsuko being successfully awesome like that, and sticking it to that pig fuck of a boss. Feels good man.

15:

Retsy should've attended Totsuki Academy. Who knows? Maybe she would've been dealt a better hand in life as opposed to being bullied or having to deal with micro-aggressions at work.

16:

Retsuko, I don't think it was really such a bright idea to puncture a hole right through your own smart phone like that. They aren't exactly cheap ya know.

Aw yiiiiiss, finally subbed, and double episodes motherfuckers!

17:

That's right Retsuko, it's about high time you stopped taking shit from people and showed more sass.

18:

I actually laughed real hard at this, because this exact same situation has happened to me before. Frankly, I'd be on the pig's side though, cause I sweat like a fucking fountain most of the time.

Also, pig dude has some metal rage chops too. That was fun to see him wig out too with Retsuko.

Last edited:
Episode 17.
Stalk that, sucka.

Episode 18.
Yeah, for once I was not on her side. All she needs is a sweater.

Also, Pig Boss got them metal pipes.

19:

Jeez, Retsuko, just take that slobbery with pride. I dress and look like a lazy bum every day basically, and I don't give a shit about it.

Episode 19.
Damn, Giselle throwing shade! I thought she was just some oblivious ninny, but she got some bitch in her.

Also, I just discovered Retsuko is made by the same people who make Hello Kitty...I'm kinda hoping for a cameo now...

20:

Retsuko.....um....why don't you just use a hand mirror? Seriously, I'd expect someone as fashionable as you to at least carry one around. Problem instantly averted here.

#EP 20 :
I think this is now my favorite episode! LMAO , but in all honesty why not have a pocket mirror or ask to borrow someone else's?? Wouldn't that be logical

Episode 20:

How much is that hippo spending on makeup? She must go through lipstick like crazy.

And she'll still never be as cute as Retsuko.

Back