Bleach

682:

Dude just spent a couple of years in bondage and thinks he can take on the same guy who actually managed to kill god. It's probably better for Aizen's image that Ichigo and meatshield appeared when they did

You shitting me? Aizen is a fucking hardcore OG motherfucker, he is the equivalent of some aimbotting douchesack who 360 noscope headshots you in the pilot chair. He was in bondage for kicks, fangirls and fanboys orgasm constantly at his bondage, created the greatest Bleach ship since Ichigo x Rukia at the start when it didn't suck ass but turned into best ship and who planned all this shit from the beginning. He planned Bach doing all the shit he did, planned for everything to add up to this moment and planned the sad, heartbreaking destruction of Chair-chan. Yes, he did plan all this shit fucking years in advance, from before the birth of Fuhrer Bach and in this present time in Bleach, he has planned for Ichigo to win with the help of that arrowhead that Ishida has because this is some fucking ass retarded shit. How the fuck do you plan for this shit? Shit man, Aizen is fucking hardcore. He planned all this dumbfuckery. That is some fucking genius shit man.

You shitting me? Aizen is a fucking hardcore OG motherfucker, he is the equivalent of some aimbotting douchesack who 360 noscope headshots you in the pilot chair. He was in bondage for kicks, fangirls and fanboys orgasm constantly at his bondage, created the greatest Bleach ship since Ichigo x Rukia at the start when it didn't suck ass but turned into best ship and who planned all this shit from the beginning. He planned Bach doing all the shit he did, planned for everything to add up to this moment and planned the sad, heartbreaking destruction of Chair-chan. Yes, he did plan all this shit fucking years in advance, from before the birth of Fuhrer Bach and in this present time in Bleach, he has planned for Ichigo to win with the help of that arrowhead that Ishida has because this is some fucking ass retarded shit. How the fuck do you plan for this shit? Shit man, Aizen is fucking hardcore. He planned all this dumbfuckery. That is some fucking genius shit man.
Inkstache can already see whatever he has planned tho :^)

Inkstache can already see whatever he has planned tho :^)
Even though Inkstache forsaw what Aizen planned, Aizen planned for Inkstache planning to counter what he planned so he planned a plan that counters his plan planning to counter his plan for that planned instance.

Yes, but did Aizen plan for his ass to be covered in pressure sores? Something tells me the Soul Society wasn't cleaning him very often or letting him walk around so he's got no muscles, is covered in sores and smells like sweaty leather and ass. No bathing plus tight leather bondage means Aizen can win the fight with just his stank.

Yes, but did Aizen plan for his ass to be covered in pressure sores? Something tells me the Soul Society wasn't cleaning him very often or letting him walk around so he's got no muscles, is covered in sores and smells like sweaty leather and ass. No bathing plus tight leather bondage means Aizen can win the fight with just his stank.
The only way you see "Aizen" and "Plan" in the same sentence is if you add "Planned the shit out of that" in between.

So, after... after all these years... finally confirmed to be less than ten weeks left in this series.
I'll finally be... free!
I can then finally go "yay, new MHA and One Piece chapter" and not immediately afterwards go "ah shit, that thing, too."

So, after... after all these years... finally confirmed to be less than ten weeks left in this series.
I'll finally be... free!
I can then finally go "yay, new MHA and One Piece chapter" and not immediately afterwards go "ah shit, that thing, too."

I don't know what I will do once Bleach leaves my life until the pseudo-sequel like Boruto or some dumb shit that a cat would cough up.

I'll finally be... free!
Wasn't already confirmed to end on volume 74? I guess not then. We'll probably just ride out this current volume and have 75 end with couple of extra long chapters. Half a volume isn't enough to finish this manga without looking as if it was canned at the last minute so this is probably a good thing for the series.

Chapter 683:

Hi Renji's new bankai. It looks kind of lame, but let's see what it doe-oh..it's already broken and Renji's lost his arm. Well, that was a waste of a page.

Aizen has done more in fighting Inky than any of the main or secondary characters this arc and he's spent 90 stuck in a bondage chair. Aizen was pretty cool this chapter even if his "sacrifice" doesn't mean much since he's immortal. Plus I'm sure it will all be undone next chapter when Inkstain comes back from being exploded and was like I saw it all along. After all everything that's happening right now is stalling for time so Ishida can show up with his fancy new arrow.

Is Grimmjow going to show up next chapter to stall some more or is his return going to be the lamest thing in all of Bleach. Grimmjow's return was teased for like 150 chapters and then he comes back to get curb stomped by poison guy. Pathetic.

Chapter 683

Assistant: Oh shit! Sorry Kubo, I spilled some ink.
Kubo: No problem, it happens to the best of us.
*5 minutes later*
Assistant: Aw fuck! I spilled ink on a different page!
Kubo: Was it the next page?
Assistant:... yes.
Kubo: Was it Bach?
Assistant: No.
Kubo: Eh, we'll make it work. We did it before and we will do it ag-
Assistant: Er... it happened again.
Kubo: Assistant, you will make a good successor to my title of wasting ink.

I didn't even see Aizen holding his sword this entire time, but Bach had to go out of his way to say it was broken anyway... Bach has a fucking problem.

I guess they aren't going to address the weird shit happening at the end of last chapter either. They acted like Ichigo's sword broke, but then something happened. I expected Aizen to have used his shikai to make it seem like the sword wasn't broken or something, but we just skipped all over that.

Well, it does seem like Aizen's help through his shikai is implied throughout this chapter, but overall everything is feeling extremely rushed.

I didn't even see Aizen holding his sword this entire time, but Bach had to go out of his way to say it was broken anyway... Bach has a fucking problem.

I guess they aren't going to address the weird shit happening at the end of last chapter either. They acted like Ichigo's sword broke, but then something happened. I expected Aizen to have used his shikai to make it seem like the sword wasn't broken or something, but we just skipped all over that.

Well, it does seem like Aizen's help through his shikai is implied throughout this chapter, but overall everything is feeling extremely rushed.

None of this shit makes sense. Why this warrants a spoiler tag I have no idea but it saves us time. And before I forget: FUCKING AIZEN SON ALL UP IN THIS MOTHERFUCKER PIMPING HIS SHIT OUT AND FUCKING OVER THE KING OF MAGICAL NAZIS BECAUSE HE IS FUCKING AIZEN

Now the spoiler is warranted. BECAUSE AIZEN OWNED HIS BITCH ASS

Last edited by a moderator:
683:

Let's get this straight
-Renji jobbed
-An arm was severed
-A hole was blown through someone
-Aizen rused his foe smugly
-A "behind you!" impaling
This is the most Bleachy Bleach chapter yet.

Aww man this thread is going to be fucking party next week. It's official Bleach ends on chapter 685.

nah man, the party starts NOW :drink::banana::pickleda::smile::laugh:

also, i found a small list of questions that still need to be answered here
Soul King

1. What the fuck is the soul king.
  2. Why did his limbs revolt
  3. When did they revolt?
  4. HOW?
  5. What is he.
  6. Why dues yuha and Aizen hate him
Ichigo

1. Did he just have shigami powers? How his hollow is part of them?
  2. What did his bankai do?
Aizen

1. Does he still have the hykoku?
  2. What did hado 99 do exactly?
Shinji

1. Is he alive?
  2. What's his bankai.
  3. Why didn't the dumbass use his hollow mask
Kira

1. What's his bankai
  2. Will he keep having that whole in him
  3. What's he doing with Lilli-Bird?
Rangiku

1. Where the fuck is she?
  2. What's her bankai?
  3. Is she dead?
Rukia 1. Why didn't she follow ichigo and renji?

Ukitake

1. is he alive?
  2. What is the true extent of his shikai
  3. What is his bankai?
  4. How much power did the right hand have?
  5. What was the point of his character if he was going to be killed?
  6. His backstory past the right arm being placed in him. And why him? So many died in that area.
  7. Just how powerful is he?
Full bringers

1. Why are they there?
  2. Why didn't they go through the portal? You'd think book of the end would be good against Yuha directly.
Kenpachi

1. What is the true extent of his bankai after he fixes the whole. I can't control it thing?
  2. What the hell is Yachiru?
  3. What did Unohannan's bankai do. Was it acid blood?
Uryu 1. Why did Yuha give him a schrift. 2. Why does ashwalen not work on him? 3. Why doesn't it work on his dad? 4. Did his family know about the sternritters?

Yuha

1. Why? Why do all this?
  2. Why kill the last sternritters?
  3. Where did he come from?
Important

1. Can we get a backstory on how he lost with the Almighty against Ryujin Jaka's bankai state?

2. How is he the son of the soul king. What is that fucker?
I can seriously go on. But you get it. For me bleach ended when he beat Aizen.

I don't know how he found a way to rush the ending of this ridiculously drawn out arc, but he fucking did it. He. Fucking. Did. It.

It seriously ends next week? Trying to tie up as many loose ends is going to make it the fuckiest of clusterfucks.
Sooo many "legacy" novels gonna be needed.
I'm surprised Kubo isn't stringing it out 15 more chapters, honestly. That would let him meet that sweet sweet 700 chapter mark, same as Kishimoto did.

Chapter 684
I'd just assume yet another fucking twist if it wasn't for the fact that it is confirmed to be ending so soon.
This is the most cliché "final encounter" I've ever seen.
Like, this (the whole arc, actually)is the kind of lazy, inconsistent bullshit you'd expect from an anime original ending.

Back