|06-13-2008, 05:26 PM||#1 (permalink)|
MY DNA IS MADE UP OF ANIME
Anti-Club's Training Camp
Since many of the new members are unable to derail threads like I do, i thought I'll train you and tell you some of my secrets.
Íhr's How to spam for dummies:
easy isn't it? Post anything you like. In a team its much easier and the risk to get banned isnt as high as if you are spamming alone.
Spam can be made of pictures, text, almost everything! But remember: SPAM MUST NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE TOPIC OF THE THREAD!
Spam is often either very short(3-5words) or extreme long(500+ words). Be warned: The board software will crash as soon as a certain number of words have been entered in one post. This could lead to an ultimate ban or just ban. Dont ask me whats the difference is!
Íhr's How to derail a thread for dummies:
- The easiest way to derail a thread is if you are a team(2 or even more people). alone isnt so much fun and quite difficult and might be a complete failure if nobody reacts on you comments!
- The livelier the board, the better! More people means more posts/min means more derails/thread!
- Useless threads are much easier to derail, so you might wanna train with those first
- As for a topic: It can be anything as long as it has nothing to do with the topic itself, just make sure its not porn or illegal!
- boards with many moderators and admins and strict rules might not be the best option. Admins aren't happy about derailed threads, so if you are going to derail one, make sure to do it secretly by slowly going away from the main topic. It looks much more natural and can save you from the heavy banhammer! Also more people are going to follow you this way.
- derailing is NOT spam. don't just post "I like ham!" like i did. thats spam. derailing is destroying the theme of one thread!
- don't be an asshole: don't destroy important or serious threads(9/11, Akihabara Stabbings, etc.) or you surely be hated!
- remember: anti-clubs main activity is to derail threads by clubs and for clubs!
As soon as a club thread has been derailed/spammed, please watermark the thread with our infamous logo:
Last edited by Oehr; 08-18-2008 at 08:15 PM.