Re: [BUG] Stuck loading anime tabs
Those of us lucky enough to escape the problem seem to have done so thanks to cached files. I refreshed on the page to test something, and suddenly ran into the same bug everyone else is complaining about.
This is one of the major drawbacks to using remotely hosted files, you have no control over when they update & screw you over.
I was poking around & believe I found a quick fix. The 1.7.2 version of the code seems to still be available from google, it's just a matter of changing the url to http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.2/jquery.min.js
edit: I did some tinkering around on my end, changing the url in the pages from jquery/1/jquery to jquery/1.7.2/jquery, and it worked perfectly.
Anyone here who uses a program like proxomitron (points to self) , or who can make search & replace scripts for greasemonkey can affect this temp fix for themselves, just replace http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1/jquery.min.js with http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.2/jquery.min.js
*Warning: The above post may be highly opinionated, read it at your own risk.
Wham! Bam! It's the dino-jam!
Last edited by Drahken; 08-12-2012 at 12:00 AM.