You must be logged in to leave comments. Login or sign up today!
I don't think she has a single redeaming quality.
Ugh, she's such a crap character, I seriously don't want to believe there are actually people out there who like her, even just a little. =__=
And the "thing" she did with the poor table only mede things 1000x worse. It's a shame she survived till the end...
She seriously ruined the series for me. (She's THAT bad.)
She was OK towards the end, but seriously, how did she not realise what the consequences of building such a powerful weapon would be? For someone so smart, she is really stupid.
i dont see the hate
I don't understand why there are actually people who like this character.
1. She's so racist. And I understand that it can be a part of her upbringing, but even so she doesn't even TRY to understand their point of view.
2. She's also an ungrateful bitch. I mean Suzaku was an "11" but he still stood by Brittania but she still acted like such a bitch
3. She's has an unhealthy obsession for Euphemia. Like she only met Euphemia a few times and that was enough for her to become obsessed. She's a yandere.
4. She's mentally and emotionally unstable. Not the normal schizophrenia, depression, multiple personality disorder, etc. She's freaking psycho. Axe-crazy psycho. She's WORSE than the people who "CUT FOR ZAYN" and "CUT FOR BIEBER"
5. She tried to kill millions of people with her war weapon.
6. She's ugly
7. She's annoying as fuck
8. Table-kun. Enough said.
She's all the mental disorders rolled into one with a truckload of racism, 6 cups of bitchiness, and a dash of undeserved self-importance