Zero no Tsukaima: Princess no Rondo: Seductive Beach

Alt titles: The Familiar of Zero: Princess no Rondo: Seductive Beach

extreme133's avatar By extreme133 on Dec 13, 2011

PURE UTTER FANSERVICE, minimal development in anything.

Plot

it's summer time and the principal found some really revealing swimsuits (instead of say 19th century swimwear), need I say more?

chuckylover911's avatar By chuckylover911 on Jun 5, 2011

STORY: The plot is somewhat random non-sence, while comedy is the main focus. ANIMATION: The animation never fails to entertain me. The movements and magic are both unbelievable and realistic.                                                                                                                    SOUND: And as always, the sound doesnt really matter to me, I barely pay attention! CHARACTERS: All of them are equally hallarious (and agrivating) at times. Especially when it come's to the people they like, the characters personality's are somewhat twisted...                                                                                                                                              OVERALL: I rate this episode 5.8 due to the lack of a GOOD story plot and lacking characters.

5.8/10 overall
CoolHandMike's avatar By CoolHandMike on May 7, 2012

Best beach episode ever!

The headmaster colludes with the male students to make the girls wear increasingly skimpy swimsuits - something about becoming the truest fair maiden and observing the proper sea rituals. Totally hilarious.