Zero no Tsukaima: Princess no Rondo: Seductive Beach

Alt title: The Familiar of Zero: Princess no Rondo: Seductive Beach

CoolHandMike's avatar By on May 7, 2012

Best beach episode ever!

The headmaster colludes with the male students to make the girls wear increasingly skimpy swimsuits - something about becoming the truest fair maiden and observing the proper sea rituals. Totally hilarious.

chuckylover911's avatar By on Jun 5, 2011

STORY: The plot is somewhat random non-sence, while comedy is the main focus. ANIMATION: The animation never fails to entertain me. The movements and magic are both unbelievable and realistic.                                                                                                                    SOUND: And as always, the sound doesnt really matter to me, I barely pay attention! CHARACTERS: All of them are equally hallarious (and agrivating) at times. Especially when it come's to the people they like, the characters personality's are somewhat twisted...                                                                                                                                              OVERALL: I rate this episode 5.8 due to the lack of a GOOD story plot and lacking characters.

5.8/10 overall