Uta no Prince-sama: Maji Love 1000%

on

Okay I was not a big fan of the animation but it was good otherwise. The music throughout was great, some soothing, some upbeat, but completely addictive. In fact one of the reasons I continued to watch it was the music. I loved the opening and closing music as well. The main character, well she annoyed me and was my least favorite out of everyone. Her harem consisted of my favorite characters. All those personalities brought together and meshed to make amazing music. The story is interesting and progressed fairly steadily. Overall its worth a watch.

on

This anime is my 2 favorite anime because the charaters are well drawn and the plot itself is intersting.this anime is about a girl named Nanami ( i think this is how u spell her name) who goes to a music school because she loves playing the piano. she meets 6 handsome guys who she kinda helps out and they help her out. they all fall in love with her and ask her to be there parner but she can onlyn choose one. In the end she chooses all of them and they create a very lovely song. Maji love 1000%. (u can hear it in You Tube).  Sorry my english is not very good

9.5/10 story
on

This was a really amazing anime!!! I loved everything about it. The songs made me soo happy!!! They are really catchy!!! The anime characters are really cute too!!! The entire anime was soo magical!!! It was totally worth the watch!! The entire season is really cool,magical,and really loveable!! So should totally watch it.

on

I really enjoyed everything but the heroine really ruined it for me, that girl is just so fucking annoying it's unbelievable how irritating she is. She's so weak, innocent (in an ignorant annoying way) and just a real crybaby.

Besides her, I found the other characters really lovely and enjoyable because along with them being funny, clever, charming and cool they showed some real character development throughout the anime which was really nice to be a part of as a viewer.

Overall, I recommend it but keep in that the heroine is a real pain.

9.5/10 animation
on

UtaPri is an extremely light series. It was very pleasant and easy viewing, and didn't have any glaring flaws despite its very stereotypical reverse harem nature. Basically, a plain girl with no obvious talent makes it into prestigious school for idols and entertainers, actually has lots of talent, makes friends with a bunch of hot guys who all try to get her to be their exclusive composer, eventually causing them to form a 6-man idol group.

Story: I ranked the story 4/10 for predictability and cheesy moments, the kind where I rolled my eyes and said, "Am I really watching this?"

Don't let that fool you--the story sets itself apart from many anime of its kind by not having any romantic development whatsoever. I've seen some people complain about the dearth of romance, but I see it as a story move which served to deepen the actual relationships between the characters, hopefully in a set up for romance (which I hope the second season contains more of, or at least teases you in that inconclusive shoujo way). Deep relationships lead to more believable romance, so I guess I see it as a redeeming aspect of the show, rather than something that detracted from my enjoyment of it.

Animation & Sound: Yeah, MC's eyes are pretty weird. Sound is fairly cutesy and somewhat annoying, songs aren't bad or good, just stereotypical cheesy pop with questionable English thrown in. My favorite voice was the principal's, mostly because his over-the-top speech habits were actually consistent but his character wasn't overused, appearing at the exact right moments and never for too long.

Characters: The male characters all have slightly more personality than most flavor-of-the-week bishounen, which is refreshing. The main female is still plain and somewhat annoying, but its rare not to get that in reverse harems.

Overall: I have no idea if this show was good or bad, but it was definitely easy to watch. Probably a good choice if you like reverse harems, shoujo, or shows about idols.