Uta no Prince-sama: Maji Love 1000%

ffbfran's avatar By on Oct 14, 2014

Okay I was not a big fan of the animation but it was good otherwise. The music throughout was great, some soothing, some upbeat, but completely addictive. In fact one of the reasons I continued to watch it was the music. I loved the opening and closing music as well. The main character, well she annoyed me and was my least favorite out of everyone. Her harem consisted of my favorite characters. All those personalities brought together and meshed to make amazing music. The story is interesting and progressed fairly steadily. Overall its worth a watch.

Rancel's avatar By on Apr 17, 2014

This anime is my 2 favorite anime because the charaters are well drawn and the plot itself is intersting.this anime is about a girl named Nanami ( i think this is how u spell her name) who goes to a music school because she loves playing the piano. she meets 6 handsome guys who she kinda helps out and they help her out. they all fall in love with her and ask her to be there parner but she can onlyn choose one. In the end she chooses all of them and they create a very lovely song. Maji love 1000%. (u can hear it in You Tube).  Sorry my english is not very good

9.5/10 story
Shiann148's avatar By on Jul 3, 2016

This was a really amazing anime!!! I loved everything about it. The songs made me soo happy!!! They are really catchy!!! The anime characters are really cute too!!! The entire anime was soo magical!!! It was totally worth the watch!! The entire season is really cool,magical,and really loveable!! So should totally watch it.

AnnaMichelle's avatar By on Jun 29, 2016

Personally, not a big fan of the animation but I love the story and songs! Though one thing I would say is that the story is a bit slow, not many events & some of them just take up the entire episode.

But I love how there's a second season continuing the story for people to watch. There's much romance in Uta no Prince-Sama: Maji Love 1000%, it starts out slowly and lets people see how the characters slowy start to fall for the protagonist.

Overall at least 8.5/9 out of 10

AlmaChan's avatar By on Feb 29, 2016

I really enjoyed everything but the heroine really ruined it for me, that girl is just so fucking annoying it's unbelievable how irritating she is. She's so weak, innocent (in an ignorant annoying way) and just a real crybaby.

Besides her, I found the other characters really lovely and enjoyable because along with them being funny, clever, charming and cool they showed some real character development throughout the anime which was really nice to be a part of as a viewer.

Overall, I recommend it but keep in that the heroine is a real pain.

9.5/10 animation