Umisho

Alt titles: Kenko Zenrakei Suieibu Umishou

MikeSinner's avatar By MikeSinner on May 22, 2011

It's a relatively light anime with lots of fun and plenty of silly characters.
You might think that this will turn out like one of those typical ecchi/romance/harem type animes, but you'll be mistaken.
It does have some romantic touches and in terms of ecchi there's a lot of 'bouncing' going on, but that's not emphasised too much. It really does revolve a lot around the swimming club and the competitions they go to.
Ofcourse there HAS to be a festival episode and a hot spring one, as seems to be standard for any anime that includes girls and sometimes it can be extremely predictable, but that doesn't spoil the fun.
It's a shame though there were so many openings for even more funny events and new characters, they could have easily made this a 24 episode series without it getting boring, or even go for a second season if we keep it at 13 episodes, but so far that doesn't seem to be the case. End judging form the ending, I don't think they were counting on it themselves either.
It isn't the best ever anime, but it could be a nice change of pace. Espcially if you're trying to watch something as retarded as Seikon no Qwaser.... Still trying to finish it, but I'm glad this anime finished downloading so I could see something different. =P