Spiral

Jess3579's avatar By Jess3579 on Nov 6, 2009

I was very optimistic about this anime to begin with. The premise is interesting, but once I got past the 4th episode I could see that the plot was going in a direction that was ultimately leading nowhere. I watch until episode 8, but I really just couldn't ever get myself in the mood to watch it again after that. The shame is, I really liked the characters. And a warning for anyone who plans on watching it...I've seen spoilers...and the anime series ends without anything being resolved. If Spiral interests you, perhaps you should read the manga rather than watch the anime?

XXOSSISXX's avatar By XXOSSISXX on Oct 25, 2010

well if you have seem my other review which  i know you havent since i only have one and plus this one it should be two, but anyways just so u know i only like judging by 1-5 5 being the highest but since this dont let me judge it by 5 hey what else can i put so as i was saying this show was really good for a anime that based its hole story using logic if you want to know what this a anime is about then let me tell you right know

Plot: the plot of this story hmm ... give me a min i am trying to remember as i seen this along time ago oh yea the main plot of this story is about a kid who uses logic to solve  the case of his missing brother .

Summary:the story starts by when the main character get accused of doing something he did not so to prove his innocent he used logic to solve the case out to prove his innocents .well i can go on but i rather you watch as it was an enjoyable anime not as good as other investigating anime but decent enough to watch this is what you would consider a battle of brains.

here is is my though of this anime this show is not a must watch but simply a anime to watch when you got nothing else to do but if you are like me and like death note as well as codegeass then you will want to watch this because watching these two anime makes you want to watch another fierce mind battle therefore i decided to watch spiral as in fact it has relevant action like light uses his mind to try to conquer the world and uses his intelligence to beat another smart guy name L as for spiral he does this but uses more logic then his mind to beat people with his mind.

SilverCascade's avatar By SilverCascade on Aug 5, 2013

I really like this anime. The storyline is great (although the anime's ending is pretty inconclusive - for a more satisfying ending the manga is recommended!), and the characters and mysteries are what make the show interesting and riveting.

The animation is good, the soundtrack is pretty much perfect and the episodes as standalones are great at sucking you in to keep watching. I just wish there were more episodes to conclude the overarching mystery rather than just solve a few plot twists.

That said, the episodes are still good fun to watch. The characters are interesting as none are inherently good or inherently bad (this especially applies to the Blade Children), and this morally grey area makes for a good ground to think.

If you like detectives, mysteries and creative murder-centric plots, I cannot recommend this enough!