Spice and Wolf II

TV (12 eps)
4.494 out of 5 from 11,500 votes
Rank #58

Kraft Lawrence and the proud wolf Holo the Wise continue their northward journey to Holo's mountain homeland of Yoitsu. As the two visit new towns and make new friends a growing relationship buds between them, and Kraft begins to realize that there is more to being a traveling merchant than just profits. However, a turn of events leaves Kraft in an unexpected predicament where he may lose something more precious than just his cart of goods...

my anime:

not rated

Watch online now

If you like Spice and Wolf II, you might like...

Spice and Wolf II has no manga recommendations yet. Be the first and add some today!

Reviews

See all reviews
Garyuu's avatar by Garyuu on Oct 6, 2009
Score: 7/10

Pretty good, but not much more than that. Like the first season, I thought it was interesting 40%, but it bored me to tears for the other 60%. I liked the characters, but not the merchant stuff. read more

Sheex's avatar by Sheex on May 15, 2010
Score: 8.5/10

Story
After hearing that Spice and Wolf was to be followed by a sequel early last year, I was hesitant to consider a second installment worth watching. Even after having Clannad: After Story blow me away in terms of sequels outdoing their predecessors, I couldn’t shake the feeling that this was just a... read more

Related anime

Spice and Wolf TV 2008 Prequel
Spice and Wolf II OVA OVA 2009 TBD
Spice and Wolf II Specials DVD Special 2009 Omake

Related manga

Spice & Wolf (Light Novel) 2006 TBD
Spice and Wolf 2007 TBD

Characters

Staff

User Stats

Recent activity

View all
LoriDragon rated the Spice and Wolf II anime 5/5 stars
LoriDragon watched Spice and Wolf II at 12 of 12 episodes
trebors rated the Spice and Wolf II anime 5/5 stars
Yiannakisavva stalled Spice and Wolf II
Kazuto3 wants to watch Spice and Wolf II

Custom lists

View all
My All-Time Favorite Anime (Read Description!) by Galadriel Jul 24, 2014
ok, i REALLY want to watch by krukky Jul 23, 2014
Anime with very very good ENG dub. by MiyuGreer Jul 22, 2014