Sex Pistols

gekoladie's avatar By gekoladie on Apr 25, 2011

To be honest, I had no idea what was going on the entire time. Unless there's a manga of this to be found, I don't really reccommend it. If you like the steamy sex scenes, then you'll be disappointed - there weren't really any. Well, there was one very short dream about guy-on-guy sex, but other than that, nada. I didn't really get the plot at all. Most of the characters were annoying.

tennis101101's avatar By tennis101101 on Jun 6, 2014

This anime had an okay story line to it. I would have liked them to devolp the charatcers alittle more then they did. Also I think that it would have helped the story line to have developed the interactions of the characters alittle more then they did. This anime had okay animation to it. I would have like to see some more detail to the characters of the anime. But the sceanry of the anime was well animated. Also some of the characters did have some good animation to them I just think that it needed to be developed aome more. I like some of the songs that are in this anime. I liked the opening and the closing songs the most. I really liked most of the charcters and they were well developed for the most parr I just wish that there could have been  ore development between the characters that did not have reationships with each other. Overall this is anime thatI will alsways come back.

5.5/10 story