Rescue Me!

Thrawn's avatar By on Jan 9, 2016

Rescue Me? More like Rescue Me From All These Boners, amirite?

Story?

Shit, you see that page image? That is your story: Soft white skin, boobs and the lack thereof in the flat-chested gal and all kinds of sexy boner action. I mean, titties a bouncin' and maid- aprons, sexy nude aprons with the optional panties because sometimes, you just need that all natural feel of the fabric on your crotch. The butt is always left out there.

Speaking of butts, this OVA lacks gratuitous ass shots. They could have added loads of butt shots with all the boob shots but they completely neglected that market despite tapping into a dozen fetishes in half an hour of boners. That is pure discrimination right there! You can't diss the ass maaaaaan. But I do give it props for not being... evasive or anything short of blatant in how MC lets loose for 3 guys worth. Dude is like in a hentai. Except it is pretty much hentai all but in name.

The actual plot of the guy's parents going overseas and leaving him to fend for himself is legit, that always happens to kids in Japan. Then 1 minute in, he walks in on a sexy girl in an apron cooking dinner or whatevs. She's a student at his school. His parents got her to watch over his nuts. It's stupid, but it is hentai and any sembalance of plot is there to get to the titties faster. The plot goes on to showcase how this guy gets all the bitches while his bro is left with Rosie and her five sisters.

But all the bitches don't all want MC's nuts, as the last one wants it for a totally different and not at all creepy reason because it actually is still pretty boners.

Basically, boners. Even fits in a beach episode.

The animation is fine and all and Demon MC has great animation but there's just so many flat-chested girls. I prefer my titties big, but there was just so many of them! It needed more big bazongas and some booty action. Asses be smacked more than once, jiggling of the glutes and some fine roundness of the nethers. But I will give it points for the finishes. He has horse blood in him.

There are voices and people talk. I think there is music because OVAs generally have music. Demon MC has a good voice.

Demon Haru (Or Demon MC) is absolutely great. Total sex fiend and makes the women all slaves to his balls. Forces them to write the declaration of dickadependance with his John Hancock.

Well... you got titties, student who is all perfect and wants his nuts. No Titties, student who wants his nuts and knows that her lack of a chest can't wrap around his shaft. Sister... Aunt... but still younger than him? It's really confusing but she's a loli twin-tailed younger sister aunt incestual relation thingamajig which is like a half dozen fetishes just for her existence. Fourth is all for the loli aunt sister gal but will totally go with MC because he gets all the honeys.

Overall

All boners and no substance. And when I rewatched it, it was twice in one day. In a row.

That's what they were there for, that was the plan, to give you a boner. And you got one.

Rewatch for Daily Anime Marathon Club But Actually Rewatched Twice In A Row

8.5/10 animation
2.5/10 characters
thor123's avatar By on Jan 5, 2016

Some anime just really deserve a review, so I decided to write one for Rescue Me!, a 1-episode OVA based on the original manga by Yoshiharu Makita, a guy you might know from one of his earlier works... namely 6 hentai manga. This + the super interesting premise of the show sets the tone for the glory that is this OVA.

The story and characters

The parents of our protagonist, Boring McDull, are overseas and he's home alone. Two thieves decide to raid his house   This means he's put on cruise-control towards becoming the male lead of a harem. The members of this harem are Horny Oppai Girl, Horny Loli , Lesbian Girl and Miss Randomly-got-into-the-harem-but-not-even-interested. If you want the actual names of any of the characters, check the character section, because I can't remember any of their names and it's not like those names matter. The charactes are uninteresting, unimaginative, paper-thin generic harem members.

Spoiler: summary of the story

So yeah, our lead gets home and meets the first big-boobed chick (who then has some very livid imaginary sex). He goes to school the next day and his friend finds out the girl is staying at his home. We then get to see the imagination of both the friend and the girl, after which we meet the second girl at school. Don't mind her, she's irrelevant to the "story".

When our protagonist gets home after this tiresome day of sexual fantasies, his loli-cousin comes to visit. We then get some harem shenanigans because a loli and an Oppai girl don't mix, which means feeling chests because that's the only way to determine which girl you'd like more. In the middle of this the MC is attacked by a yandere lesbian who wants his sperm because it has the same genes as his loli-cousin...

After all that crap, they go to the beach and a hot spring, and that's more or less the end of it.

End of spoiler

Animation and sound

The animation can efficiently be summarized as tits and asses. That's all you'll see here. So, can they screw this up? Why yes, they can! Make some tits flail around while the girl is sitting still, and put in tons of stills where you could actually put some animation... The animation is still the best part of the ova though.

Tons of sex noises is a given, but not the worst in this ova. The fastest way to lose brain cells is to listen to the obnoxious laughing noises that are running in the background during the "beach scene". Hearing a dozen annoying "cute girly" laughs while watching the still-frames of their activities on the beach? BLEEEEEERGH

Overall

Let's take a look at what we get here:

• 50% sexual fantasies
  • 30% generic harem shenanigans
  • 10% flapping tits
  • 10% annoying laughs

Yeah, this is the greatest show ever.

According to my usual rating system for the total, this show should get a very respectable 0.75/10

For more flapping tits, be sure to check out Bikini Warriors! (at least that show still had some comedy in it...)

0.1/10 story
0.1/10 sound
0.1/10 characters
0.8/10 overall
AngelBeatsYui's avatar By on Jan 5, 2016

Warning this may contain spoilers~

I have to say....no, why in the world was this anime even made. Right from the start, it is a weird cringy show that you can't enjoy. I feel distrubed soooo much just by the sure idea of the series, ahh boobs. It this isn't a child friendly show,that's for sure.....great one for all you perverts out there T_T

STORY

What?! There was a story...not, it was horrible. There was no plot (unless you mean boobs then there was a lootttttt of that T-T). It was purely fanservice half the time with absolutely no story, and in the end was a giant pile of pppppooooooopp. If I were to decribe the story of this horrible anime.....I said Boobs 0-0

ANIMATION

If they gave up on sex scenes then it could be a decently animated series but it was all terrible every little thing..One second...just going to throw up. WHAT THE HELL JAPAN. Avoid at all costs, the animation is just urgh ahhhhh. BOOBS

SOUND

I don't think... I can....finish it....urgh...so much sex....so many sex sounds.....must throw up...blergh!! In other words the script was clearly badly written and it makes me sick. The voice acting wasn't amazing either (to be honest making sex noises isn't that hard T_T).

CHARACTERS

Don't get me started on these poor excuses for characters, they are unlikeable and unwanted...they are just horribly made.

Sorry for this short review but I can't handle it anymore T^T I'm sorry

0.1/10 sound
0.1/10 characters
0.1/10 overall
extreme133's avatar By on Oct 28, 2015

this show just makes about as much sense as a stereotypical hentai... though then again this is from the same studio that made Aki Sora...

what story? show should be called sexual fantasies the OVA...

The animation is pretty good here, although then again this is an OVA after all...

Sounds

I can only imagine how many takes the voice actors had to go through to make those noises...

they all want to get into the poor guy's pants, but all they do is fantasize... that psycho lesbian helped balancing out the craziness a bit...

Bottom Line

why the hell did I watch this... this is more or less softcore hentai...

Video

I don't know how this manages to stay on Youtube but either way this is NSFW...

1.5/10 overall
Andedde's avatar By on Dec 29, 2014

10/10 For best troll anime ever! This is epic. All random ecchi anime templates in one episode! New girl every 4 minutes, retarded main hero, stupid girls, every one of these properties is characteristic for all ecchi animes. Main protagonist's house, beach, hot springs... Just all! Perfect anime.