Plastic Nee-san

Alt titles: +Tic Elder Sister

AngelBeatsYui's avatar By AngelBeatsYui on Jul 17, 2014

Warning this Review May Contain Spoilers-

The review now is for the short comedy series known as Plastic Nee-san. This show was random and I don’t really need to explain the story because in short, there wasn’t any. At this moment I know that this I going to be a really short review due to the fact this anime is quite bad, it’s sad. Like I said this anime has no story which is why I only gave it a 2/10, I know it’s bad but enjoyable in a weird way. The animation matches the basic story, I is really bad, I personally didn’t like it sadly…I don’t know whether I am being too harsh but that is just me >_<

The Music….umm…wait….there was music?! I seriously can’t remember it, I feel so bad...anyway the voice actors were ok, average…That is all on this section. The characters were really simple from their personalities to their design to their voices .  There is no emotional development but I guess this is like a small programme you would see in the adverts so it doesn’t need to be like that, I guess.

So in conclusion this anime is bad, seriously bad, I really wouldn’t recommend it to anyone, unless you really want to waste your time, like I did. (I think I am being too harsh)….anyway watch it if you want something light or something to fill in gaps between series, I guess. So that is it.

~AngelBeatsYui~

2.5/10 overall
Sammac's avatar By Sammac on Aug 14, 2013

The entire 30 mins of this anime is one giant, glorious cluster of random and hilarious situations. No one really knows what is going on or the point of the show, just know that this will be one of the greatest and funniest 30 mins of your life.

Now do yourself a favor and watch this show.

Tickle's avatar By Tickle on Aug 14, 2013

This is the best thing I've ever seen and I say that with no word of a lie. Find 30 minutes, watch every episode and just sit there mesmerized by the confusing and complex narratives on screen.

I...I just have no idea how to describe this.. It's..wonderful