Plastic Nee-san

Alt title: +Tic Elder Sister

AngelBeatsYui's avatar By on Jul 17, 2014

Warning this Review May Contain Spoilers-

The review now is for the short comedy series known as Plastic Nee-san. This show was random and I don’t really need to explain the story because in short, there wasn’t any. At this moment I know that this I going to be a really short review due to the fact this anime is quite bad, it’s sad. Like I said this anime has no story which is why I only gave it a 2/10, I know it’s bad but enjoyable in a weird way. The animation matches the basic story, I is really bad, I personally didn’t like it sadly…I don’t know whether I am being too harsh but that is just me >_<

The Music….umm…wait….there was music?! I seriously can’t remember it, I feel so bad...anyway the voice actors were ok, average…That is all on this section. The characters were really simple from their personalities to their design to their voices .  There is no emotional development but I guess this is like a small programme you would see in the adverts so it doesn’t need to be like that, I guess.

So in conclusion this anime is bad, seriously bad, I really wouldn’t recommend it to anyone, unless you really want to waste your time, like I did. (I think I am being too harsh)….anyway watch it if you want something light or something to fill in gaps between series, I guess. So that is it.

~AngelBeatsYui~

2.5/10 overall
LadyPsychic's avatar By on Mar 3, 2016

To be honest, this series doesn't actually have a plot.  It's just the random antics of three high school girls and several side characters.  The humor can be somewhat crude at times, but I also found it quite funny (though some episodes are funnier than others).  In my opinion, episode 8 is the best.

The animation is fairly decent for this type of series.

The background music and opening and ending themes are okay.  They aren't anything amazing, but they aren't terrible either.

The characters don't really get any development, but that's to be expected since the episodes are short.  Still, the characters do provide plenty of random, crazy antics and can be quite amusing (though some are more likable than others).

Overall

If you are looking something with a deep thought provoking plot and/or well developed characters, this is NOT the show for you.  However, if you are looking for a short comedic show with lots of random craziness, then you may find some enjoyment from this series.

6.5/10 sound
6.5/10 characters
lianathebox's avatar By on May 25, 2016

Plastic Nee-San is not an anime to be taken seriously. That doesn't mean it's not enjoyable, but you shouldn't walk into this anime thinking that. +tic is a comedy anime consisting of a series of shorts. The plot..well there really isn't one. It's just few high school girls in different situations. Although plot isn't really something you should look for in an anime like this, it's the comedy. And to me, it works. Sure, the comedy was crude at times but I think overall the jokes were pretty funny. If you're bored and looking for a short, funny anime to pass the time, watch Plastic Nee-San.

hamletsmage's avatar By on Mar 3, 2016

When I saw the synopsis, I thought, awesome, a short little anime about girls building models and getting into other antics. I was really into that because I grew up around models, mostly warships. I felt betrayal when the model aspect of the anime was flung out the window in the first... 30 seconds. Literally, shoved off the table. So, if you were hoping for a bunch of model ships/trains/buildings/whatever, just... stay away.

Story: Each episode has a different, small plot, and most of them don't really go anywhere. My English teacher told me once that random didn't really exist, but I don't think he had ever watched this anime.

Animation: Crazy? Outlandish... the mother of memes. Particularly... this one....

Sound: It wasn't horrible, but it wasn't the best either. The voice actors were actually decent, despite the crazy plot (or lack thereof). I'm just wondering how often the voice recording studio had to take a break from dying of laughter. Also, I loved the butt-bells in the last episode.

Characters: So, there are 3 main characters, and I don't know much about them other than they wear models on their head, like boys, and play tennis sometimes. But the character designs were really interesting for some of the auxillary cast. Like the Beautiful Girl.

Overall: I'm not entirely sure what I watched, but I'm sure if you like short plots, cute girls, and slapstick comedy, you'll like this anime.

Syphos's avatar By on Oct 22, 2015

*copy paste synopsis here*

Chuunibyou as an anime. Watch this, if you have nothing else to do, have 30 minutes of spare time or before your girlfriend (2D or 3D doesn't matter) comes home.

Some skits are funny (you have probably seen them as a GIF already) and some not.

I didn't knew how to rate this, so I gave it a 5. Moderate. But not a "must see" print. You will see it as GIF spread around the internet anyway.

Most skits are between 2-3 Minutes long, filled with sexual innuendo. The most funny character is Kuniki, followed by the "beautiful girl" Satomi (which is actually NOT beautyful) and then the most "sane" characters Makina (does licking your own elbow count as sane? ) and Okappa. Uno and Sano are placeholders, there is not much behind them. Sadly.

Plastic Nee-san would have been way better, if they lengthened each skit and put more backstory into it.