Plastic Nee-san

Alt title: +Tic Elder Sister

AngelBeatsYui's avatar By on Jul 17, 2014

Warning this Review May Contain Spoilers-

The review now is for the short comedy series known as Plastic Nee-san. This show was random and I don’t really need to explain the story because in short, there wasn’t any. At this moment I know that this I going to be a really short review due to the fact this anime is quite bad, it’s sad. Like I said this anime has no story which is why I only gave it a 2/10, I know it’s bad but enjoyable in a weird way. The animation matches the basic story, I is really bad, I personally didn’t like it sadly…I don’t know whether I am being too harsh but that is just me >_<

The Music….umm…wait….there was music?! I seriously can’t remember it, I feel so bad...anyway the voice actors were ok, average…That is all on this section. The characters were really simple from their personalities to their design to their voices .  There is no emotional development but I guess this is like a small programme you would see in the adverts so it doesn’t need to be like that, I guess.

So in conclusion this anime is bad, seriously bad, I really wouldn’t recommend it to anyone, unless you really want to waste your time, like I did. (I think I am being too harsh)….anyway watch it if you want something light or something to fill in gaps between series, I guess. So that is it.

~AngelBeatsYui~

2.5/10 overall
Syphos's avatar By on Oct 22, 2015

*copy paste synopsis here*

Chuunibyou as an anime. Watch this, if you have nothing else to do, have 30 minutes of spare time or before your girlfriend (2D or 3D doesn't matter) comes home.

Some skits are funny (you have probably seen them as a GIF already) and some not.

I didn't knew how to rate this, so I gave it a 5. Moderate. But not a "must see" print. You will see it as GIF spread around the internet anyway.

Most skits are between 2-3 Minutes long, filled with sexual innuendo. The most funny character is Kuniki, followed by the "beautiful girl" Satomi (which is actually NOT beautyful) and then the most "sane" characters Makina (does licking your own elbow count as sane? ) and Okappa. Uno and Sano are placeholders, there is not much behind them. Sadly.

Plastic Nee-san would have been way better, if they lengthened each skit and put more backstory into it.

CaptainSlow's avatar By on Jun 25, 2015

What I Liked: The Beautiful Person - so by extension her first skit and the tennis skit. Animation is simple, colourful and gets the job done.

What I Didn't: The soundtrack is incredibly limited and forgettable. The gags mostly miss the mark and rely too heavily on Nee-san's obnoxiousness or on raunchy "jokes".

Final Verdict: This short, frantic and silly collection of shorts is an easy way to fill a half-hour. However, the skits are hit-and-miss for the most part, making this series mediocre at best.

4.5/10 overall
nicotrol's avatar By on May 22, 2015

wtf  had i seen?no really, does it have story or something? 30 min. of japanese humor, you have probably beter things to do

bobjoekaren's avatar By on Mar 20, 2015

If you're bored out of your mind, want a good laugh, and you love random things then you've come to the right place. The episodes are really short and if you combine them all together it essentially equates to the same length of a regular anime episode. Cheers and just enjoy complete randomness.

p.s. there is no story. Literally. Just enjoy the characters.