Otona Joshi no Anime Time: Kawamo o Suberu Kaze

xxjacobxx3's avatar By xxjacobxx3 on May 16, 2011

This anime is like a short movie. It is good quality in all areas.

I liked the story, and think it was good, but its just that.... its not really my taste. This is an anime for older or more experienced people who have had sweet hearts, cheated, loved, desired, had kids, with multiple people, moved far away and back again, etc. For someone that can relate to those things mentioned, this will be a more meaningful story.

The animation (looks of backgrounds and people, as well as the smoothness of the animation) were very good, and it was unique also. You notice it more in the beginning.

You could see the transistion of the main woman's maturity especially well for only being 25min (or less for credits) long.

Overall: this anime will only 'really/connect' apeal to probably... 30% of the people who watch anime, but its ok because its only 25 min. If it was a 12 episode anime, then they couldnt do it, so end result is that they did a very good job at what they did, which was to appeal to a certain group and not a broad group. Of course this is my subjective opinion. I wouldnt recommend this anime to any of my friends though, because like I said... its not my taste.