Mirai Nikki

Alt title: Future Diary

WolfAngelus's avatar By on Dec 18, 2015

*Note - This specific page is for the OVA not the actual series which is found here. Seeing reviews that go on about the anime rather than discuss the OVA.

The OVA is pointless. There is nothing we haven't seen in the anime. You would be spending the full 9 minutes rewatching content that was in the first episodes. This could be watched as a preview to see if the anime is interesting but then again you can just view the first episode too.

Nothing further needs to be said. The anime itself is excellent but don't even bother searching for this OVA or loading it. Was trying to give it a .01 but it won't let you.

0.1/10 overall
farcide's avatar By on Sep 20, 2015

Its a bittersweet show about how oppisites attract. Being that the story was a bit confusing at times, But the best part of this anime was that emotion of domination after one of the antagonist dies* thats just my opinion* Also this was my first anime i ever watched

8.5/10 story
8.9/10 characters
8.7/10 overall
LllamaAnna's avatar By on Feb 15, 2015

This show I watched when i was 9, I rewatched it recently and I question myself. How did I enjoy it? I understand I was a fucked up kid but there was hardly any character development. They spent too much time on Yuno and no other characters. Though this was the first anime I watch cause I felt like it, I wouldn't put it in my top 5. If anything it would be a 8/9 in my top ten. Honestly the show is enjoyable & watchable but if they had more character development and stopped thinking about Yuno 24/7 it would've been so much easier too watch. Also, the rape scene and all the other dirty things weren't needed. For me atleast.

zombiealy's avatar By on Jul 9, 2013

OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY SOOOOO,

I'm a huge fan of gory/horror type animes and films.
This one I must say met every single on of my needs that i've ever wanted to watch in an anime.

The plot and the characters I felt were really thought out. The story hooked me in right away, it didn't take me 3-4 episodes to get into it like some other animes.  I automatically clicked with Yuno, she's so odd, different and obviously a bit of a pychopath. At first I wasn't the biggest fan of Ninth but then the more episodes I watch, the more she became my second favorite charater. She portrayed herself as someone who has no emotions or heart and just wants to get the job done. But the further you got into the show, the more she started to show who she really was and it just gave you all the feels in the end. 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。

This anime is really a mind bender and super gory. So if you're into that kind of stuff pleaaase watch this anime, you'll fall in love trust me! Overall this anime gets a 10/10 from me for a lot of reasons, a few of them being what I stated about.

(o⌒.⌒o) PLOX WATCH IT! :3

9.5/10 characters
flip2012's avatar By on Jul 6, 2013

A perfect horror/romance anime very unique and i havent seen an anime like this so i really liked it <3