Mirai Nikki

Alt titles: Future Diary

xxjacobxx3's avatar By xxjacobxx3 on Feb 26, 2011

I think the general idea of this ova is amazing. It has the same type of feel to it as death note and code geass. (kinda). I mean, if you know the future from your cell phone, there is experiments to be done to figure out how it all works... like if it changes depending on what you do, or there is no way to change the future? interesting people do different things, and who are the admins? some artificial intellegence or something like a god from another dimention or what?

Without going all out though, this ova is like a balled up peice of paper thrown at you. You can see some of the details, but not all of them, and without the whole picture it isnt good. I dont know what the purpose of this ova is.

If I was the buisness man... I would say: "I am going to create a little video of the general idea I have about an anime, kind of like a teaser, and see how the populous responds. If they respond good, then we will take the effort to make a whole anime on this idea."

Hopefully, you follow me...

8.5/10 story
zombiealy's avatar By zombiealy on Jul 9, 2013

OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY SOOOOO,

I'm a huge fan of gory/horror type animes and films.
This one I must say met every single on of my needs that i've ever wanted to watch in an anime.

The plot and the characters I felt were really thought out. The story hooked me in right away, it didn't take me 3-4 episodes to get into it like some other animes.  I automatically clicked with Yuno, she's so odd, different and obviously a bit of a pychopath. At first I wasn't the biggest fan of Ninth but then the more episodes I watch, the more she became my second favorite charater. She portrayed herself as someone who has no emotions or heart and just wants to get the job done. But the further you got into the show, the more she started to show who she really was and it just gave you all the feels in the end. 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。

This anime is really a mind bender and super gory. So if you're into that kind of stuff pleaaase watch this anime, you'll fall in love trust me! Overall this anime gets a 10/10 from me for a lot of reasons, a few of them being what I stated about.

(o⌒.⌒o) PLOX WATCH IT! :3

9.5/10 characters
flip2012's avatar By flip2012 on Jul 6, 2013

A perfect horror/romance anime very unique and i havent seen an anime like this so i really liked it <3