Bloomster's avatar By on Jul 13, 2016

My anime reviews are always simple, short and straight-forward and is 100% spoilers-free.

Genres: Action, Drama, Horror, Mystery, Psychological, Romane, Shounen, Supernatural, Thriller

Additional Info: You know what happens when anime makes time as their playground, right?

Ending Rating: 95%

Short Review:

Mirai Nikki or The Future Diary is a masterpiece. The action, drama, horror, mystery, romance are all blended into a single entity. Mirai Nikki takes the the horror and psychological genres into a whole new level. Mirai Nikki is worth your time, patience, electric bills, laptop batteries and your brain cells. Make sure that your brain are still intact and still sane after watching such insanity and epic wooping action scenes.

exezz's avatar By on Jul 10, 2016

I don't even know what exactly made me watch this series. It was fresh shit back then and submitted description was giving me idea its some high school romance with some diaries involved. I was thinking not bad, I want to watch some easy stuff. OH HELL I NEVER BEEN SO WRONG. Although I was seeking completelly different genre, I was absorbed by bestiality of this series. After I finished watching I couldnt help it and went to read the rest of story, because series is pretty much cut before anything gets propperly settled. Nikki Mirai series makes me wonder why mindfuck is not a legit genre yet. I do not want to spoil and to talk in general about this series is not going to give you any other impression than its some generic nonsence. Manga explains every damn thing and it will leave you breathless.

darkshit's avatar By on Apr 14, 2016

Best Anime Out there just go and watch this

Archys's avatar By on Apr 8, 2016

WARNING: This review contains spoilers

Mirai Nikki or, as as I like to call it, The Quest for Yukiteru’s Balls (Spoiler alert: he never really finds them) is like watching a car crash: it’s horrifying and yet you cannot help but stare in awe. I have no idea how I lasted 26 episodes but here I am. I started watching this show because a friend recommended it. He mentioned it in the same breath as ERASED though, and since I watched that one first, I had very different expectations on what Mirai Nikki was going to be. But even though it was a shock I clicked the next episode, and the next, and the next… all the while complaining about it to my friend. Every now and then he’d ask me: “BUT DO YOU LIKE IT???” and I’d say: “I DON’T KNOW???”, and honestly, I didn’t, but they must’ve been doing something right because I’d finished it in only a few days even though I did have classes and (contrary to popular belief) a social life to attend to.

First of all I must say I was very disappointed in July the 28<sup>th</sup>. I was absolutely convinced they misinterpreted and it wasn’t about having sex but about Yuno eating Yukiteru (I mean come on. “Yuki and I become one”? Isn’t this supposed to be a horror anime?). I thought it more believable than Yukiteru falling in love with his psycho-stalker anyway. Because who does that??? Beside him and Bella freaking Swan.

I don’t know whether I mostly liked or mostly disliked Yukiteru. I liked him because he was a coward and that’s pretty damn refreshing between all the “ok scary and shocking but I’m cool with it” anime heroes. It makes him a hell of a lot more realistic. I know I  would probably run and hide if all this shit happened to me. Also sometimes he’s incredibly cute.

awwww look at him!

But then he falls for his psycho-stalker and I want to slap some sense into him.

That aside, the general storyline was actually pretty good. It’s a great concept and the plottwist was surprising. I even teared up a little at some scenes.

I know I focused on the bad stuff but I really enjoyed this anime, even if it was just because it was absolutely ridiculous.

eempso's avatar By on Feb 18, 2016

I am not understating when i say, that mirai nikki is one of, if not the, best anime i've ever seen. I've watched this series 4 times in its entirety, and i've yet to get tired of it!

the story line flows smoothly and at a nice pace so you're never too bored one episode. Something is always going on. watching the series, you really get a feel for the characters. and you may even find yourself growing attached to them! I know I did!

(I'm not saying that the anime is perfect, (because honestly no anime is..))

But mirai nikki is still one of my ALL TIME Faves!

(i may even watch it again XD)

9.5/10 story