Koi Koi Seven

quamp's avatar By quamp on Nov 4, 2014

It's no wonder that Koi Koi 7 was never licensed - this one stinks to high heaven. In fact, it's so bad that not even the fansub groups would tackle the last three episodes. Basically we have two sets of harems fighting over one guy. The whole plot was completely unbelievable. (Example: How many women do you know that will share a room and get naked in front of a guy they just met?) The villians give you a lot to hate about them, but so do the heroes as well.

Worst of all, the theme song "Super Love" will get stuck in your head like an arrow and with about as much pain. Search for the opening if you dare...

Well, the only redeeming feature of this anime is that it makes for good riffing material.

0.5/10 story
0.5/10 sound
0.5/10 characters
0.5/10 overall
Athulryes's avatar By Athulryes on Feb 7, 2011

Horrible anime as far as I'm concerned.

The story wasn't coherent at all, as far as I could tell and it seemed to try and be funny and sad.. and so much! It tried too hard and didn't look that good, either. I have no idea what this was, other then bad.

Peyton's avatar By Peyton on Jun 22, 2012

The only way i can describe this anime is WTF. Thats all there is to it none of it makes any sense. And even when the show tries to explain things the explanations dont make sense. At first i watched this cause the concept interested me when that failed misberly i just watched it for the ecchi, this was also absmal at best this is a waste of animation and ppls time. I dont recomend this to any one ever.

Normaly i would talk about story here but this show has no story to criticize it was not even good if you tried to consider it episodic.

Animation was dated at best very low budget in apperance.

Sound i took my cat too the vet and it made better qualty sound than anything this show produced.

Characters there is no word in exsitance to describe how overdone these characters are its like they took the most annoying traits of every cliched character ever and used them to make thses characters.

I would not watch this if it was the only anime left in exisitance I recomend you adopt the same additude toward this show if you value anime at all.

0.5/10 story