Koi Koi Seven

Athulryes's avatar By Athulryes on Feb 7, 2011

Horrible anime as far as I'm concerned.

The story wasn't coherent at all, as far as I could tell and it seemed to try and be funny and sad.. and so much! It tried too hard and didn't look that good, either. I have no idea what this was, other then bad.

Peyton's avatar By Peyton on Jun 22, 2012

The only way i can describe this anime is WTF. Thats all there is to it none of it makes any sense. And even when the show tries to explain things the explanations dont make sense. At first i watched this cause the concept interested me when that failed misberly i just watched it for the ecchi, this was also absmal at best this is a waste of animation and ppls time. I dont recomend this to any one ever.

Normaly i would talk about story here but this show has no story to criticize it was not even good if you tried to consider it episodic.

Animation was dated at best very low budget in apperance.

Sound i took my cat too the vet and it made better qualty sound than anything this show produced.

Characters there is no word in exsitance to describe how overdone these characters are its like they took the most annoying traits of every cliched character ever and used them to make thses characters.

I would not watch this if it was the only anime left in exisitance I recomend you adopt the same additude toward this show if you value anime at all.

0.5/10 story