Kiss x Sis TV

Add review
kingofdemons's avatar
May 28, 2015

Story: So for this show it was a little weird, I mean the whole brother sister thing ya still I love how they did the story and everything else but just the whole brother sister thing just got me a little like I did not want to wacth it any more, BUT stiill it is a good anime but that one thing ^_^

Animation: So for me it was good not really good for the standard dvd, to me it just look to blury and then they how to add the shiny looking skin and dam it just made it lower then standard, but it is still watch able

Sound: The sound was good but for one part of the show like EP 7 OR 9 I cant remember but in the frist part when the opening was done the voice's got low for a sec, but then when back to good old goodness

Characters: The to main Characters where ok I mean who would not want to stepsisters to be all over you, but at the same time why where annoying and that set me off a little. The one's that I like the most where Miharu MIKUNI and Yuuzuki KIRYUU they where my favs hehe

8.6/10 animation
9.9/10 sound
8.2/10 characters
7.7/10 overall
Komirai's avatar
Oct 3, 2012

The story revolves around a junior-high student. Keita is your average, easy to relate to guy struggling to get his grades at a certain level, so he can go to the same school as his sisters. Yeah, his twin-sisters. Actually, they aren't blood related, but their parents married while they were still young. Now normally that wouldn't be much of a problem, but this time both are madly in love with him. Throughout the anime, they both try to win his heart, often causing him to fail at what is trying to. As the story continues, he gets more and more interested in them, and that even results in a few spicy scenes. Well...what am I saying? I guess you could say this anime has quite a bit borderline hentai scenes. Now don't think because of that, this anime is bad, because it isn't. It's very lighthearted and enjoyable, just as anime like this should be!

That said, the animation is great, unlike most (borderline) hentai anime. The characters and background are animated well, and I'm quite fond of the colouring. I haven't found many scenes where characters are moving awkwardly, or anything alike. Sometimes though, especially when scenes get a little more sexual, you'll notice the occasional flaw, or at least the really hentai-like kissing. But seeing there's more than enough good animation to make op for that, i don't really mind at all. And I'm sure most people considering to watch this one wouldn't either.

Both OP en ED are incredibly catchy. After a few episodes i found myself humming the ED while showering. I can't say I'm really proud of that, but you get my point. The voice acting is pretty good. The two girls are equipped with the required -and well preformed- "little girl" voices, and just hearing Ken Takeuchi voicing Keita is usually more then enough to feel his awkwardness. I saw the OVA before, but still wasn't expecting much of the voice acting, but i can say I'm positively surprised.

The characters aren't special, but certainly not bad. Keita is the typical "harem-anime lead", spending most of his time fantasizing about the girls, or doing things with them he normally fantasizes about. Ako is the mature sister, who cooks for the family, has good grades etc. Riko is a more of a childish and playful type. Although you'll sometimes ask yourself what their differences are, they are especially visable when seducing Keita.

To fill in some of the blank spots, there are some filler characters. I must say they are pretty well made. There's a group of guys who represent Keita's school friends. They constantly point out Keita's luck to have two hot sisters to love him, often causing Keita to fantasize about his sisters himself. There is also a loli who seems to have a crush on him. And we have Ako's teacher, who's also aforementioned loli's sister, an Otaku who tries to make Keita, Ako and Riko see their incestuous tendencies, are wrong. Their parents also have a small role. They're very stereotypical parents, except for the fact that dad encourages their love, and especially Keita's manliness. Last but not least we have Miharu Mikuni, a shy, glasses wearing, big-titted girl, who does the best job providing us with some interesting comedy.

Overall I think this is a more than decent anime. The main reason to watch this would be the hot brother-sister action you might be into, but i mostly decided to finish it because it just is a very entertaining anime.

So, if you're looking for an easy going anime, and wouldn't mind some interesting sexual scenes, this might be the anime you're looking for.

7.8/10 overall
yanzysan's avatar
May 11, 2011

The story to this anime is quick and efficient, it's for someone who wants to watch an anime and not think to much or anything like that. The story runs smoothly and doesnt drag on either. Overall i'd have to say this story was just right for this anime and if you want a laugh wid little faults this is it.

Animation:

The animation was near perfect in this anime. The drawings where just amazing, can't really say much more, there might be a touch of detail missing, but the quality of everything else just makes up for that.

Sound:

One of the catchiest opening songs in an anime i'v seen in a long time hehe. The sounds in this anime are almost flawed again, not much background noice when out and about and no static or wierd noices. Overall good sound and it just adds to the whole warm feeling of this anime :)

You have Keita, Ako nee and Riko nee, the 3 main characters in this anime. All of them are concentrated equally on and all of them have the own role in the anime. It also adds in other characters just nicely without straying to much from the main characters.

Overall:

9/10 i think so :) almost perfect. If you want an anime thats at the brink of being a hentai strip and is also hilarious to boot, then this is your best bet. Funny, erotic, warm and much more :)

HasegawaTadayoshi's avatar
Dec 30, 2016

Based off memory. Also, spoilers. (Mature language).

The TV version of the original manga and the OVA series, Kiss x Sis follows Keita Suminoe and his life with his two incestful step-sisters, Ako and Riko. Now, maybe you're thinking "Oh fuck, weird stuff" and um... well, you're right. But still, give the anime a try man, it's much kinkier than that stupidly made hentai you watch on that one particular .org website... you know?

Animation was pretty well done on Kiss x Sis. Still, that opening... oh yes.

Soundtrack was ok.

Characters::::::

Keita Suminoe: Although believing in like, public morals or possible social standards of not being in sexual (or even at all) relationships with your sister(s), he has a hard time doing so. Keita succumbs to his man-side when Riko and Ako try to seduce him and such. He also has attracted a big-boobed girl who once peed on him and (spoiler block) Not only that, he attracted a younger loli. Truly magnificent. AND, He attracted the loli's older sister who's a teacher who gets (spoilers block)

Riko Suminoe: Always wearing a band-aid an two pig-tail lookin' things, Riko is the... sexual sister. She tries to seduce Keita with sexual appeal, since she doesn't know how to cook or pretty much anything else.

Ako Suminoe: She knows how to cook. She has the sexual appeal. She knows what she's doing. She wants Keita. The end.

Miharu Mikuni: The big-boobed girl. Shy with Keita, doesn't like him at first... more stuff in the manga.

Mikazuki Kiryuu: The loli- most likely what pedophiles dream for.

Yuuzuki Kiryuu: Definitely best girl, and the loli's big sister, she slowly is becoming a part of the Keita Harem. Well, read the manga and learn some more if you haven't.

LllamaAnna's avatar
Feb 15, 2015

I watched this with my perverted couisn. He claimed this is real anime. After he made me sit through all that with him he asked if I wanted to watch Boku No Pico. I honestly hate him as much as i hate the show.