Inu x Boku SS

Alt title: Inu x Boku Secret Service

If you're still a novice anime viewer, love the manga, a female (gay male included), a straight male with poor sense of humor, or a hardcore lolicon, then you'll enjoy this anime to its fullest.

I say that because this anime contains 90% of poor repetitive comedy and only 10% of worthy viewing materials, in my opinion. There's no doubt that people of such demographic I've mentioned in first paragraph will not be able to get enough of shitty comedy presented in this anime. The 10% of significant plot screen time will just be the icing on the cake.

The story is nothing you haven't seen before (granted you're somewhat an experienced anime viewer). Two people searching for someone to help understand themselves due to their cruel circumstances in the past caused by strict family traditions with a mix of Japanese folklores.

Characters are fun and diverse, but the poor choice of gags render them insignificant and dull.

Animation is fluid, and the art quality is pretty much what you would expect in anime these days.

Voice acting is fine. OP and ED songs are crappy to mediocre depending on your music taste, though there's one INS song I liked.

In my opnion, this anime should have been a short 3-4 OVAs to maximize the romance aspect and not not be ruined by 10 episodes of crappy redundant comedy.

So, I'd suggest you watch 1-3 episodes first and see if you agree with my feelings toward the comedy aspect of the show. If you do, I'd suggest you skip to episode 10 and thank me later.

Stay safe.

I absolutely loved this anime! It was fantabulous in fact! The story was beautiful, focusing on not only the two main characters but the supporting cast as well. And considering this was a love story, there was just enough of the supernatural element in my opinion. Also, the different ending songs for the various different characters was a particularly nice touch!

However there are some negatives, the character design is nothing which hasn't been seen before in anime, it was nice and well done, yet common. Furthermore the character of Nobara (who appears to be a lesbian) was overplayed and extremely irritating at points.

Overall though, if you're into romance anime, with comical twists this is a perfect anime to watch!

<div>This is such an amazing anime, I loved it!!!! For its art work, to the voice acting and everything. The have a very nice plot very easy to follow yet interesting, this is one one of the few unique shows that you hardly see around and is planned out very awsomely. It has it's sad,happy,dramatic ...ect moments that makes you wan to watch more of the show. The voice actors do a very nice job of playing there voices and it really suits the character. Lastly the ending of the show is really wowing at least me it was and it made me just want to applaudand cheer and all this but anyways this is an amazing show and I hope that whoever watches this will love it as much as I did. In short this was an amazing drama comedy with a sprickle of action anime and I hope that you will enjoy it too !!^^</div> <div>p.s. I normally don't write review but this one deserves one!!!(actually this is m first one xD!)</div> <div> </div>

My anime reviews are always simple, short and straight-forward and is 100% spoilers-free.

Genres: Comedy, Romance, Shounen, Supernatural

Additional Info: Want a romance anime where the Protagonist will do everything just for the heroine? Then watch this heart-warming anime with very sweet romantic moments.

Ending Rating: 90%

Short Review:

Inu x Boku isn't like your typical romcom anime where its easy-going pace. The anime excels in showing the characters development throughtout the series very well. This is worth your time so stop doubting about it and pay your internet connection.

9.5/10 animation
9.5/10 sound
9.5/10 characters
9.6/10 overall

This anime was just alright up until episode 10 and 11. It delves deeper into the background of the male protagonist/love interest named Soushi Miketsukami. Because of this, episode 11 is probably the most interesting part of the whole thing and it's a shame that it took so long to get there, only for it to end in the next episode. The last episode leaves you feeling like it's not quite finished. It seems abrupt and you're left wanting more, even though it's a nice ending. I found out that there is the DVD Special which is a collection of three shorts, and they were more fun than the whole anime. I feel like this had potential for more. (It felt like a combination of Kamisama Hajimemashita and Black Butler but nowhere near as good as those two.) Still enjoyable enough to watch when you have the time. Wish it had a season 2! I give it an overall 6/10 and 3 out of 5 stars.