Ikoku Irokoi Romantan

gekoladie's avatar By gekoladie on Apr 25, 2011

I rather liked Ikoku Irokoi Romantan. It was pretty generic, but this is yaoi - it's all generic. Although I have to say, I did laugh hysterically when the Japanese voice actors tried to speak with Italian or American accents. That will never stop being hilarious. As per usual, it goes by the one sex scene per episode thing, and both of them are pretty steamy. If you like your BL with added Italian, go for this.

InsanelyAnime's avatar By InsanelyAnime on Sep 25, 2011

Ikoku Irokoi Romantan was pretty bland. The story was easy to follow, but it wasn't anything unique. The animation was okay. I thought the voice actors were alright, and their English was pretty hilarious. I didn't really like the characters much. Al seemed too perfect. Just a rather generic yaoi for the sake of yaoi.

lalalollipop's avatar By lalalollipop on Aug 20, 2010

I love these kinds of animes!Paticularly hard ones like this.It was so intense!I wanted more.I AM A YAOI SUPPORTER!The sex scenes are so hot!(fan girl scream) I wish they would have made it longer.Oh,and if your thinking "What a pervert!" I don't care what you call me, I am proud to know people like me are also supporting gay love! XD

hamletsmage's avatar By hamletsmage on Apr 20, 2011

The story is a little cliche. Kaoru and Ranmaru are marrying so that their family businesses (two Yakuza gangs) will become one. It is assumed that the two have known each other since they were children. While on their honeymoon, Ranmaru is seduced and sleeps with Al, a dashing, blonde Italian. This could be the plot of any gushy romance novel, with a yaoi twist. The second episode gives a little more intrigue and perhaps a little more depth to Al. Ranmaru is still pretty thick-headed. Though, I still say the plot was taken from a dime-store smut book.