Hiiro no Kakera 2

Seority's avatar By Seority on Apr 5, 2013

This anime has topped at one of my favorite animes, which is quite a feat seeing as how I have been watching anime for almost a decade now. This is a sequel, and what I think honestly is the actual story, to Hiiro no Kakera. If you have seen the first season, I am so sorry. If you haven't, then don't bother. Just learn who the characters are and what the plot is. I would suggest just taking a few minutes to read the wiki (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiiro_no_Kakera) to save yourself from the boring first season.

Alright, some things about this wonderful anime. It is based off an otome game (games based around a female audience) and it does this wonderfully. Even so, there are lots of cool fights and certain plot twists that will intrigue any anime fan, so don't count yourself out just because you get squemy around mushy stuff. Even though the main guy in the series is Takuma, you see development with all the other characters with Takami, and how they all connect with each other.

I can guarantee after watching the first few episodes that it will be harder to stop watching. When the plot gets going and you witness some of the heart-wenching moments that pop-up, you will find yourself falling for this anime as hard as I have. There has only been a few movies and even less animes to make me bust out in tears, but Hiiro no Kakera came up by surprise and hit me for max tear damage.

Wither or not you intend to watch this anime, please keep in mind that you will hear more and more of it in the future. So, might as well discover it for yourself now rather than later. I promise, it will be worth the watch!

kagome15's avatar By kagome15 on Feb 17, 2014

The sequel to Hiiro no kakera was very good because the romance develops between Tamaki and Takuma and there is alot more action with more interesting plot lines. I was dissapointed that they changed the opening song although the new one is also fairly good. I would recomend you watch this anime as a follow on from the first series because alot more is explained that was left in the previous episodes. The ending is really good because you finally get to see the full transformations of the charactors. You have to wait untill the final episodes to see this though.