Hetalia: Axis Powers

Add review
3CH024N2's avatar
Aug 11, 2016

I've finished seasons 1-3 and am currently waiting for my mom to agree to get me season 4 and 5 but Idk if she will, if you wanna learn about the history of many different countries while laughing your behind off I'd suggest this anime! But it is stereotypical so be aware of that xD

9.5/10 animation
AnnaKittyLPS's avatar
Apr 28, 2016

Learning history while watching anime? Yes please! If you're like me and you hate History class, this is for you. It's very funny and has 5 minute long episodes

AthenaMarie's avatar
Apr 10, 2016

Move over history textbook,here comes hetalia! The story of the World through the personified and highly stereotypical  countries. A friend introduced this to me and I was able to finish it before her. I will never think of history class the same ever again.

9.5/10 story
FullmetalDragon's avatar
Dec 22, 2015

WARNING: This anime is highly awesome, watch at your own risk

Hilarious, brilliant and educational(?), Hetalia is amazing. The characters are all countries, and are complete stereotypes: America loves hamburgers, England is a terrible cook etc. The story is about various moments in history, although initially it is centred around WW2, as well as having some random episodes that have absolutely nothing to do with anything but are hilarious nonetheless.

Hetalia is basically the best, most hilarious history lesson you will ever have (although most of the stuff you learn is pretty useless...), and afterwards you will never look at the countries or history the same again.

I would recommend this especially to anyone who likes comedy or history, but it has something for everyone. If nothing else, just watch it to see how awesome your own country is (mine has the best eyebrows ever and is friends with a flying mint bunny. Who could ask for more?)

hambo325's avatar
Dec 11, 2015

This is one of the few animes that will actually make you learn. It's all about the history of the world through the eyes of personified countries. No matter what you like, you gotta at least try this anime.