Groove Adventure Rave

Alt title: Rave Master

Abareyellow's avatar By on Aug 16, 2016

After watching Fairy Tail, I want to watch Rave Master because of the OVA crossover. The character are pretty well write to be honest. The story just end in an awkard. I want the story to continue because it had an unquie feel that people should really watch. I now want to read the manga and see just how good it is. I serious wish they continued the anime.

ChannelAnimeFreak's avatar By on Oct 12, 2014

I haven't been watching animes for a long time but I can tell that there are some common story-types, Groove Adventure Rave/Rave Master for example fits into the "Time to find some creepy, ancient mystical stones/creepy, ancient weird items" category. Other animes in this category include: Dragon Ball, Power Stone and -(insert drumroll)- POKEMON!

Story wasn't that original, animation was fairly good considering it came out over a decade ago, sound again fairly good and the characters were well developed; furthermore I noticed that it was distracting that the character appearances were pretty much the same with the famous  Fairy Tail anime's characters except for colour and behavour. Ofcouse if you watch this anime first then Fairy Tail I presume it would be the other way around.

Going back, you've probably heard this before, I have to give a 10/10 for randomness just because you can't find find a carrot nosed 'bug' in every anime.....

I might have been harsh but thats my opinion, have a good time watching if you decide so.

........................................................   Ja ne!   ............................................................

thumbzzy's avatar By on Nov 15, 2011

there is one word that i think can disscribe this anime perfectly..... strange

weather its random screaming or a dog with a carrot nose this anime is one of the randomest :3