Code Geass: Nunnally in Wonderland

Rahl887's avatar By Rahl887 on Jul 30, 2012

While i thougt tthis to be utterly insane it was also really funny. It was also refreshing to hear the original soundtrack in the background. While the dialougue was interesting and weird, the little additions lelouch made were funny. So overal i give it a six due to it being funny. Stilll it was slightly childish and lacked that maturity level i expected. So to all i say YES FOR THE SPECIAL AMDMINISTRATED ZONE OF CROQUET!!!

NIAIK's avatar By NIAIK on Aug 3, 2012

First off, this is an OVA, so not much is expected from it. With that being said, it's basically a comedy rip off from Alice in Wonderland.

For the most part I much enjoyed the charrecter casting and the special type of the touch of Code Geass in the play. If you like Code Geass, You'd probably enjoy it, if you haven't watched Code Geass, you won't get many of the jokes. But either way in the event that you believe this OVA not only ruined the name of Alice in Wonderland, but it also ruined Code Geass as well, than you just might be right.

In the end it always come down to peoples preferences, even if I'm aware that Code Geass is being turned into a milking product, that doesn't mean I still can't enjoy it. With that being said, if you're a Code Geass fan, then I urge you to watch this show and let me know for yourselves what you think.

6.9/10 story
7.4/10 animation
7.9/10 characters
7.4/10 overall
Thrawn's avatar By Thrawn on Nov 15, 2012

Story: As the title implies, it's a Code Geass x Alice in Wonderland crossover. Yeah. It uh... does the story well, some changes here and there... to be frank, I stopped giving a damn when booty butt Fawn came on screen. It's fine and dandy and Lelouch's brotherly love for his sister is entertaining as the narrator but I don't know. I expected something... more. Grand narmy theatrics, more than walk-on characters, just more.

Animation: Dat ass. I ain't kidding, Shirley as a Fawn had one fine ass. It's so noticable that I could barely read the subtitles. Damn fine, but I can't neglect all the cleavage. If you're a gal, you have cleavage. Don't even know if there were women without a cleavage-revealing outfit. But that brings up the costuming overall, which ranges from "Awwww yeaaaaah" to "Fabulous". Quite good overall but one of the best was the King of Hearts, especially with his sweet hat. You should check it out.

It's a picture book, mostly, but a few scenes are animated, including bouncing cleavage, C.C. and her bootylicious outfit (Needed more booty shots) and a few others. Also had a fight at the end that on hindsight reminds me of Paper Mario.

And the Mad Hatter, faaaaabulous~

Sound: Holy crap the King of Hearts. Everything he said was pure honey glazed ham, and it was delicious. And dat theme, you can just taste it. Everything else, as you'd expect. But that ham, total selling point.

Characters: It's an OVA about Alice in Wonderland. I already talked about the fanservicey parts in animation so what more do you want?

Overall: At first I was meh but when dat ass appeared, I just stopped giving a damn. Just rolled with the fanservice and ham. Even if you don't expect much, chances are you'll probably be disappointed.

7.5/10 animation