Chi's Sweet Home: Atarashii Ouchi

Alt titles: Chi's New Address

yugure's avatar By yugure on Jan 14, 2011

Chi is just the cutest animé character ever! After seeing chi's sweet home, I got curious about Chi's New Address (Chi's Sweet Home: Atarashii Ouchi). I've watched all 104 episodes in 2.5 days and loved it. The family finally a keep Chi in their new appartment. I laughed when Chi ran back to their old house and the new owner came in. And I loved it every time Tama came to get Chi out of trouble. Fuji also is a hilarious cat in this series. One of the final episodes actually made me cry. I've seen both series and the OVA, and I can only say: Chi is the cutest animé ever!!!

I wonder if they will make a season after New Address, since it's way to cute to stop this

Kari5's avatar By Kari5 on Oct 4, 2009

Chi's New Address is what I would turn too if I was feeling sad. You can not watch this anime and not get a smile on your face. It's incredibly adorable. Chi, who is the young and curious kitten protagonist, sounds and looks so cute.

Each episode is less than 5 minutes, which fits the light hearted atmosphere. It's a simple show that shows the mischief a small kitten can get into. That's it. They don't try to over complicate things or have a complex plot. It's just pure, adorable entertainment for five minutes. Cat caused trouble, family laughs at how adorable it is-- although most episodes are basically this, I never find myself becoming bored with it. I look forward to each episode.

Although not quite as great as the first season, (since Chii doesn't have to worry about being caught by the land lady, thus less tension), this show is a must see for all cat lovers. It's different from your regular anime, and in a good way. And being only 5 minutes per episode, it barely takes up your time at all.

7.5/10 sound
Suzaka's avatar By Suzaka on Mar 3, 2011

There is really not that much to say about Chi's Sweet Home: Atarashii Ouchi other than that it's heartwarming and innocent. This is an anime good for any age and purrfect for any cat lover. All of the characters are entertaining in their own unique way. It's wonderful how they showcase distinct cat breeds like the Scottish Fold, Alice. If you're looking for something extremely cute to pass the time, this is for you with each episode being less than 3 minutes a piece. The animation isn't spectular but it's bright and colorful when it needs to be. The opening song is catchy and the music matches the sweet playful kitties.

One thing to be sure of, is that after 104 episodes of Chi, you will adore that little ball of fluff and wonder.