Butt Attack Punisher Girl Gautaman

Alt titles: Dengeki Oshioki Musume Gootaman: Gootaman Tanjou Hen

hamletsmage's avatar By on Apr 28, 2011

It's as though Sailor Moon dropped her sidekicks (and her sailor suit) and donned a sumo belt. Mari is wonderfully shy, and yet, in her Gautaman get-up she managed to kick butt... while showing her butt.

Obviously, the bizarre and strange religious undertones are there. Mari is a devout Christian who follows the orders of Buddha and befriends a Hindu girl. Not entirely sure if it's promoting religious unity or making a mockery of religion.

Still, the emphasis is not on Mari's religion, but her love/hate relationship with her alterego Gautaman. Every time she changes, she enjoys the power and the ability to help her friends. However, after the change, she always vows to never change into Gautaman again. Yet, she keeps doing it!

6.8/10 overall
james4888's avatar By on Oct 6, 2010

If your religous dont watch this. in the first 10 min the main character a christian prays to jesus to help her kidnapped friend then buddha comes and tells her "your religion is wrong now change cloths infront of me".

Gzerble's avatar By on Feb 15, 2015

Butt Attack Punisher Girl Gautaman is every bit as good as the name implies. By that I mean there is not a single redeeming feature about anything even remotely about it. It redefines terrible on every level, and you will never see anything worse in any way. Being gentle about it is futile, from the "plot" to the character designs through the animation, everything redefines horrible.

Naturally, I laughed my ass off.

The lame excuses for nudity, the crappy animation, horrid characters, moronic plot, dialogue that makes your brain bleed, over the top voice acting, stupid soundtrack, and the cheapest religious overtones you will ever see. Butt Attack Punisher Girl Gautaman manages to be a parody of everything decent in animation on every level. There doesn't even seem to be a venier of trying.

The only question left is if the creators were self aware or not. To answer, yes, they absolutely were. From "Dark Vader" to the lame excuse for bondage scenes, there is absolutely no way something could be such a great parody unintentionally. To the specifics: there is no real story, the animation is terrible on every level, the sound is at best cliched, at worst the most annoying sound in the world, and the "characters" are a parody of a parody of the stock characters in other shows. This cannot have been an accident.

I really don't think many parodies manage quite this extreme a level of being bad on every level. Butt Attack Punisher Girl Gautaman is a form of mad genius. Prepare to laugh your butt off. And you cannot mention Butt Attack Punisher Girl Gautaman without talking about butts.

0.1/10 story
0.5/10 animation
0.1/10 characters
jaPoshi's avatar By on Oct 19, 2014

"Butt Attack Punisher Girl Gautaman": Come for the bizarre title. Stay and be stupefied, attempting to find that inner resolve to continue watching, telling yourself "It's only 45 minutes of my life, what harm could it do. I am a weathered anime fan, after all. I've seen the rise and fall of fandoms. I can do this!". Leave, unsure if it was all worth it just to see Darth Vader in a sumo suit. Recommend it to a friend, laugh because you're now a donkey's posterior. Let the cycle continue.