Butt Attack Punisher Girl Gautaman

Alt titles: Dengeki Oshioki Musume Gootaman: Gootaman Tanjou Hen

hamletsmage's avatar By hamletsmage on Apr 28, 2011

It's as though Sailor Moon dropped her sidekicks (and her sailor suit) and donned a sumo belt. Mari is wonderfully shy, and yet, in her Gautaman get-up she managed to kick butt... while showing her butt.

Obviously, the bizarre and strange religious undertones are there. Mari is a devout Christian who follows the orders of Buddha and befriends a Hindu girl. Not entirely sure if it's promoting religious unity or making a mockery of religion.

Still, the emphasis is not on Mari's religion, but her love/hate relationship with her alterego Gautaman. Every time she changes, she enjoys the power and the ability to help her friends. However, after the change, she always vows to never change into Gautaman again. Yet, she keeps doing it!

6.8/10 overall
james4888's avatar By james4888 on Oct 6, 2010

If your religous dont watch this. in the first 10 min the main character a christian prays to jesus to help her kidnapped friend then buddha comes and tells her "your religion is wrong now change cloths infront of me".

jaPoshi's avatar By jaPoshi on Oct 19, 2014

"Butt Attack Punisher Girl Gautaman": Come for the bizarre title. Stay and be stupefied, attempting to find that inner resolve to continue watching, telling yourself "It's only 45 minutes of my life, what harm could it do. I am a weathered anime fan, after all. I've seen the rise and fall of fandoms. I can do this!". Leave, unsure if it was all worth it just to see Darth Vader in a sumo suit. Recommend it to a friend, laugh because you're now a donkey's posterior. Let the cycle continue.