Brave10

ChibiRosie's avatar By on Aug 8, 2012

Pretty decent anime for a reverse harem theme, Alot of hot bishounens :) so girls are going to love it. Entertaining action scenes, the characters are the best part. They all have their own personality, and very well drawn. The Main girl Isanami shes kind of annoying but not to bad. Their are other female characters in the anime, my favorite was Ana. She reminded me of someone from Dead or Alive video game. Overall the anime is pretty decent to watch for 12 episodes. I have a feeling there is going to be a 2nd season just the way it ended.

duchessliz's avatar By on May 28, 2012

Summary: The main protagonist of Brave 10 is an Iga ninja named Kirigakure Saizou, who meets an Izumo priestess named Isanami as she's attacked by assassins and he saves her from them. Isanami is on a short journey to go see Sanada Yukimura. Sanada Yukimura is a powerful warlord in the Sengoku era and Isanami is going to see him because her shrine was destroyed by Ieyasu Tokugawa and everyone was killed except for herself. She was told by the head priest, before he was killed, to seek out Sanada for help. Meanwhile, Sanada has been gathering ten warriors known as the Brave 10, who have the power to change history. As they gather one by one, Isanami's own mysterious power awakens.

Because the anime was only twelve episodes the anime goes by pretty quickly but I throughly enjoyed the story to Brave 10. I thought that it was quite unique and I never got bored while watching the episodes.

Animation:

I really enjoyed the animation and thought that is was very well done.

Sound:

I enjoyed the majority of the music and positively loved the voice acting. . .especially Kamanosuke Yuri's voice it suited that particular character to perfection. . .it only added to the mystery of Yuri's character lol.

The characters were, for the most part, fantastic! I enjoyed Saizou's rough personality and his sense of honor. I personally didn't care for Isanami, but I LOVED Kamanosuke Yuri and often found myself getting all giddy whenever he came on the scene lol. I liked how different each of the Brave 10 were from one another and enjoyed each of their individual personalities and odd little quarks (especially Yuri's! I did warn you Yuri was my favorite didn't I. . .).

[my Kamanosuke Yuri fangirldom shining bright and true lol]

Overall:

I really enjoyed this anime and sincerly hope that they make another season. . .