Angel Beats!

Alquds98's avatar By on Aug 4, 2016

I did not expect to like Angel Beats but I did so basically story revolves around a sort of place between heaven and earth where kids who died filled with regret or sorrow end up and the only way to "pass on" is to accept your past live and feel no regret. The story is basic but thats cool but the real beauty shines with the comedic nature of the show and its ability to include sad touching moments. Plus there is a hole slew of interesting colorful characters each with a distinct personality. I only watch dubbed anime and I must say this shows dub is good so is the animation. Overall is a good anime and its short to boot you can watch it over the course of a couple of hours.

Kingofthekickasses's avatar By on Jul 31, 2016

I really loved this anime for the story, character devolopment and the little bit of fighting it had in between. The story starts in when a boy dies after saving a lot of people and gets sent of the world inbetween the living and heaven. Everyone should get the chance to watch this sometime in their life to look back and think "Have i fulfilled everything i wanted to do?". I don't want to spoil anything else so i'm stopping the review with (The ending destroyed me).

9.6/10 overall
coleworld53's avatar By on Jul 12, 2016

Excellent story line with the best sound track of any anime

Bloomster's avatar By on Jul 12, 2016

My anime reviews are always simple, short and straight-forward and is 100% spoilers-free.

Genres: Action, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Shounen, Supernatural

Additional Info: Be sure you have tons of tissues besides you. This anime will drop an atomic bomb of feels to you.

Ending Rating: 95%

Short Review:

One word, "Masterpiece". This anime will show you all of lifes beautiful and ugly sides and unbreakable bonds of friendship. Angel Beats will surely beat you down to the ground like a pulp till you say "No More!". Be ready to jerk your tears!

Aimphetamine's avatar By on Jun 1, 2016

SORRY FOR SPOILERS GUYS! Angel Beats is by far one of my favourite anime's!! The story is great, i love how its set in the middle life it is great! And not to mention, the main guy only went for ONE girl!! Honestly i hardly see anime's with guys going for one! Loved this!